Wonderful Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1897333 on Aug 08, 2007

I have taken this product for two months and it has REALLY helped with my bronchial problems and night time snoring. PLEASE let me know when you get it back in stock!!!

Keep it on hand!

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Apr 15, 2009

This product has been incredibly helpful for thinning out secretions during illnesses which congest the chest. Use regularly according to directions and drink lots of fluids. My grown kids keep some on hand in the dorm!

Tasty and it Works

Posted by CoolinArizona on Oct 29, 2009

This is the best decongestant and best tasting expectorant I've ever used. If I have a cough or sinus stuffiness I use this product and along with being good tasting it works to break up mucus and thin it out and clear the sinuses. At first sign of any stuffiness, I take it before it takes me.

Helps with coughs

Posted by Reviewer2502812 on Aug 14, 2009

Seems to help with the cough and phlegm.

Awesome Expectorant

Posted by Reviewer1923463 on Apr 16, 2008

I use this Expectorant exclusively with any upper respiratory issues and it works very well.

Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2403349 on Sep 16, 2008

This works as a wonderful expectorant.

Herbal Expec, Cherry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Dec 30, 2011

Great for a cough, it doesn't necessarily keep you from coughing, it lessons the cough, I take right before I go to bed, when I have a cold, and I can go to sleep easier.

Life saver...

Posted by Reviewer1329559 on Sep 07, 2012

This was a real life saver for me, when one morning I woke up and just "knew" I was close to losing my voice again. Every time I get a cold it always comes to my throat, and I always end up struggling to regain or not lose my voice. (I speak for a living so it's just awful for me) Anyhow I had stocked up on this after hearing about guaifenesin on a US talk show, and started taking 2 large tablespoons every 4 hours and could immediately feel the clunk of mucus hanging around my throat become clear. I also used Physiomer for nasal cleaning (if you don't have this, you can make some salt water and "snort" it through your nose for a similar effect), did salt water gargling and spoke as little as possible for one whole day. By the next day, my voice was servicable again (this never happened before, it would typically worsen before getting better) and I give credit to this product for stemming my throat cold from becoming a full fledged 'no voice' fiasco. I've read somewhere that guaifenesin is supposedly good for your fertility as well, as it improves the mucus lining in your reproductory organs, but I don't know if you can take it every day without any adverse effects. I wish there was more detailed safety info provided as well, although it does say not to exceed 2000cc within 24 hours.

works for my wife

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Sep 28, 2009

my wife uses this for congestion and cough

A must for the bed-side table.

Posted by 5745223334056293559 on Jan 13, 2015

I have found with age comes life's little problems...a build up of flem over night. This product does a good job of controlling it. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »