GRITTY!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2560385 on Jun 07, 2013

I bought this product because I wanted to stay away from soy & whey. It has several great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, NO GOOD! It is gritty & nasty. I mixed it several different ways. Finally, I used less than the 1/3 cup mixed with 12 ounces almond milk, frozen mixed berries, Crystal Light Strawberry & stevia. I could still taste the powder and the grit. It was difficult to get down. I was also going for low-carb but once you add frozen berries to cover the taste, the carbs are up. I would not buy this product again & may throw away what's left.

Naturade-Soy-Free-Veg-Protein-Booster-Natural-Flavor-32-oz-908-g/4093

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012

This is a great product. It is basically tasteless and blends in with smoothies or soups. Naturade Soy-Free Vegetarian is formulated with Pea Protein that has not been genetically-modified. This is a great source of relief to me that I can confidently add protein to the foods and drinks I prepare with only 2 grams of carbohydrate and NO added sugar and NO GMO. I have been using this product for a while and would recommend that anyone give it a try. I believe you will like it.

soya free vegetable protein

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Aug 09, 2011

There are so few good sourses of vegetable protein that arent soya based,this is a welcome change from those products considering the harm soya does to your body,plus there is a generous amount of usable phosphorus in it as well,really good balanced protein powder,thats reasonably priced

Ditto Above

Posted by Reviewer2931932 on Jul 08, 2011

Great!

happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Jun 20, 2011

taste is pretty plain - but it mixes well, and digests well also. Good product

Best Product I have found

Posted by Reviewer1099799 on Apr 18, 2011

I can't tolerate soy or milk products. Soy-Free Veg Protein Booster works well for me. Delicious with Almond Milk and blueberries!

Hated the taste

Posted by Reviewer1557725 on May 26, 2010

Couldn't stand the flavor. It gets two stars because of the refund policy

Veg Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2887734 on Apr 29, 2010

I'am glad to see such a powder exists, many other alternative seem too dirty to even think of using.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2566506 on Feb 10, 2010

Finally, a vegan protein with some substance! At 20 grams per serving with very few carbs, this stuff cannot be beat. If you're not sure what ingredients to use with your powder, hit Google for some recipes. My favorite has got to be almond milk, chocolate syrup, bananas, cinnamon, and one scoop of Naturade. YUM. Product was shipped quickly and packaged perfectly.

[Naturade, Soy-Free Veg Protein Booster, Natural Flavor, 32 oz (2 lb)] Naturade, Soy-Free Veg Protein Booster, Natural Flavor, 32 oz (2 lb) (NAD-02519)

Posted by Reviewer1643758 on Nov 09, 2009

I've been using this protein powder for several years now, and am happy with its results. In particular its wonderful that it's soy-free. Compared to many other powders that are flavored or very bland,the taste is barely noticeable with a good orange juice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »