Naturade-Soy-Free-Veg-Protein-Booster-Natural-Flavor-32-oz-908-g/4093

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 05, 2012

This is a great product. It is basically tasteless and blends in with smoothies or soups. Naturade Soy-Free Vegetarian is formulated with Pea Protein that has not been genetically-modified. This is a great source of relief to me that I can confidently add protein to the foods and drinks I prepare with only 2 grams of carbohydrate and NO added sugar and NO GMO. I have been using this product for a while and would recommend that anyone give it a try. I believe you will like it.

GRITTY!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2560385 on Jun 07, 2013

I bought this product because I wanted to stay away from soy & whey. It has several great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, NO GOOD! It is gritty & nasty. I mixed it several different ways. Finally, I used less than the 1/3 cup mixed with 12 ounces almond milk, frozen mixed berries, Crystal Light Strawberry & stevia. I could still taste the powder and the grit. It was difficult to get down. I was also going for low-carb but once you add frozen berries to cover the taste, the carbs are up. I would not buy this product again & may throw away what's left.

Ditto Above

Posted by Reviewer2931932 on Jul 08, 2011

Great!

soya free vegetable protein

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Aug 09, 2011

There are so few good sourses of vegetable protein that arent soya based,this is a welcome change from those products considering the harm soya does to your body,plus there is a generous amount of usable phosphorus in it as well,really good balanced protein powder,thats reasonably priced

Great

Posted by Reviewer2281434 on Oct 31, 2008

I think this protein powder is a fantastic soy-free option. I am vegan and put this in my oatmeal in the morning, use if for baking, and in smoothies. It does have a taste - but it is fairly mild and I actually like it.

happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Jun 20, 2011

taste is pretty plain - but it mixes well, and digests well also. Good product

Best Product I have found

Posted by Reviewer1099799 on Apr 18, 2011

I can't tolerate soy or milk products. Soy-Free Veg Protein Booster works well for me. Delicious with Almond Milk and blueberries!

Great alternative to vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Oct 20, 2007

I will recomend this product as an alternative to whey, soy, egg protein shakes.

Soy Free! Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1173881 on Dec 19, 2007

Excellant Soy Free source of protien. We use it every morning in our breakfast smoothie. Adds a great taste.

Great for Protein Drinks

Posted by Reviewer3012025 on Jan 11, 2008

I have used this for years and I love it. I use it every day in my morning protein drink.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »