New To iHerb?

Naturade, Total Soy, All Natural Meal Replacement, Bavarian Chocolate, 17.88 oz (507 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1316658 on Aug 26, 2008

I love this meal replacement. I love the chocolate flavor, and it keeps you full for hours. The only problem i had is the small lumps. Kinda irritating but you have to shake it good to get all of the lumps out. If your thinking about getting this GET IT!! you wont regret it. Make sure you get your favorite flavor.

DELISIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

This drink mix is amazing. It works well to curb my appetite when I have this for breakfast, and it's taste is superb as far as meal replacements go (and that's coming from a chocoholic)!

Really good, really allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

Perfect product. Quick deliverey

Posted by Reviewer1582269 on Apr 20, 2009

I am 100% satisfied with my purchase from Iherb.com

Best Tasting Shake!

Posted by Reviewer1586819 on Nov 15, 2009

I absolutely LOVE the bavarian chocolate flavored shake! I am usually a vanilla fan, but thought I'd try the chocolate. Now I am hooked! I mix the shake with vanilla soy milk. Delicious! This is the best tasting weight loss/nutritional shake mix I have tried. And these shakes keep me satisfied for several hours. The price is also very reasonable. I've paid $35+ for a can of shake mix and it didn't taste as good or last as long as this one! Try it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »