July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Naturade, Total Soy, All Natural Meal Replacement, Bavarian Chocolate, 17.88 oz (507 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

DELISIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

This drink mix is amazing. It works well to curb my appetite when I have this for breakfast, and it's taste is superb as far as meal replacements go (and that's coming from a chocoholic)!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1316658 on Aug 26, 2008

I love this meal replacement. I love the chocolate flavor, and it keeps you full for hours. The only problem i had is the small lumps. Kinda irritating but you have to shake it good to get all of the lumps out. If your thinking about getting this GET IT!! you wont regret it. Make sure you get your favorite flavor.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2818315 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a good product I have used for about 5 years. As a vegetarian I find it's good source for protein. I could not find it at the stores where I normally purchased it. You sent it to me in a timely fashion. Thanks, ehg

Really good, really allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

Perfect product. Quick deliverey