• Twenty five grams of Soy Protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Naturade Total Soy has 13 grams per serving.
  • Customer Ratings

Really good, really allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

DELISIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

This drink mix is amazing. It works well to curb my appetite when I have this for breakfast, and it's taste is superb as far as meal replacements go (and that's coming from a chocoholic)!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1316658 on Aug 26, 2008

I love this meal replacement. I love the chocolate flavor, and it keeps you full for hours. The only problem i had is the small lumps. Kinda irritating but you have to shake it good to get all of the lumps out. If your thinking about getting this GET IT!! you wont regret it. Make sure you get your favorite flavor.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2818315 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a good product I have used for about 5 years. As a vegetarian I find it's good source for protein. I could not find it at the stores where I normally purchased it. You sent it to me in a timely fashion. Thanks, ehg

Naturade Total Soy

Posted by Reviewer1273646 on Apr 13, 2008

Great product

Perfect product. Quick deliverey

Posted by Reviewer1582269 on Apr 20, 2009

I am 100% satisfied with my purchase from Iherb.com

Best Tasting Shake!

Posted by Reviewer1586819 on Nov 15, 2009

I absolutely LOVE the bavarian chocolate flavored shake! I am usually a vanilla fan, but thought I'd try the chocolate. Now I am hooked! I mix the shake with vanilla soy milk. Delicious! This is the best tasting weight loss/nutritional shake mix I have tried. And these shakes keep me satisfied for several hours. The price is also very reasonable. I've paid $35+ for a can of shake mix and it didn't taste as good or last as long as this one! Try it!

creamy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jul 19, 2010

this is so far the best soy protein powder I've tasted!

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Sep 21, 2010

I take this after my morning workout for breakfast. I blend a shake with light chocolate soy milk and ice. It tastes pretty good and is definately filling. It keeps me full for 2-4 hours so on some days I skip a snack. I lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks so I would say it works! The only thing is that the supply is short. I only lasts for 2 weeks so it can get expensive to keep buying in my opinion.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2782872 on Apr 27, 2011

This product tastes great (it has a great rich chocolate flavor). It's not chalky or salty like other similar in-store products. I mix it in a blender with non-fat milk and it always blends to a thick and frothy consistency like a milkshake. It's very satisfying, and a great value. I'll be reordering this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »