Naturade, Total Soy All Natural Meal Replacement, French Vanilla, 17.88 oz (507 g)

Really good and allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

I like the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Sep 01, 2010

This product has a nice vanilla flavor. I am very picky about flavors, but really like this one. I will order again. It dissolves very easily in a glass.

It Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2165769 on Jan 06, 2012

I used Total Soy Meal Replacement in the past and it worked then I lost 10lbs in about 2-3 weeks. but the grocer who sold it stopped, and I couldnt find it again until now. And I'm so glad because it really works help curb my appettite and remedy any sugar gravings for the folks who may have a sweet tooth like me. I drink a 8oz glass mixed with vanilla soy milk early in the morning around 8 am and I DON'T think about food again until around late afternoon which at that point I drink another 8 oz glass and it ties me over until I get home from work where I eat a healthy dinner. I also carry and apple in my purse for any occassion I'm out an about and dont have an opportunity to drink my lunch 8oz glass of Total Soy. This stuff really does work and I love the french vanilla flavor. Taste delicious! Drinking water is also important.

Great Morning Drink!

Posted by Reviewer2511182 on Jan 08, 2012

I love this meal replacement. It gets me through till lunch with no problems.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1470962 on Dec 26, 2008

Tastes great and actually works as a meal replacement. Dissolves easily and quickly in milk.