• May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease. Twenty five grams of Soy Protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Naturade Total Soy has 13 grams per serving.
  • Customer Ratings

Not Good

Posted by 4963273755645322774 on Jan 26, 2016

This powder does not dissolve well in water. They clump together and it is very difficult to drink. Will not be buying this again.

Hated it

Posted by tusechka on Sep 24, 2014

I hated this shake because of its taste: tried it with milk and with water. The only way it works for me is if I add something tom cover the taste

Great taste

Posted by 5722954031917572592 on Aug 19, 2014

Great taste

poor taste

Posted by 5105496926540943183 on Aug 13, 2014

you need to pour more scoops to taste good.

Naturade, Total Soy All Natural Meal Re[lacement, French Vanilla, (NASk-02302)

Posted by Reviewer1743156 on Jul 01, 2014

Great product especially for food sensitivities. Liked using it for breakfast when busy.

Love this!

Posted by 5067547945501307260 on Jun 19, 2014

I used to be a fan of Herbalife but stopped because it got way too expensive to keep up but I still wanted a meal replacement shake for breakfast and occasionally evenings. I saw this on iherb and after months of contemplating (because of the price - it was a fraction of what I used to pay for Herbalife), decided to give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised! One shake keeps me full for 4 hours straight and tastes good! I mix this with orange juice to get a yummy treat and use the blender bottle for this so it blends it up nicely with no lumps! I'll be trying the All Natural Bavarian Chocolate next - always need a chocolate option :)

Ok taste!

Posted by Reviewer3294698 on Mar 18, 2014

One of the better tastes I have tried, don`t feel too artificial

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Jan 02, 2014

iam only speaking for the taste now. i have to admit that i don`t care as much as i should about the ingredients, but i think they are ok. this tastes good when blended with water. i have tried a few brands that tastes terrible mixed with water. but the only MR i have tried that i liked better is the regular naturade total soy vanilla. but i like all the MR products from naturade.

Good!

Posted by 4859308904176021848 on Nov 18, 2013

Good! I like it. Nice product!

Favourite for breakfast smoothie

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

My kids love this one as well. I mainly use it for a breakfast shake when I don't feel like eating but they love it after school as a smoothie with a 1/2 banana added. VERY GOOD PRODUCT and definitely recommended

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »