Naturade, Total Soy, Meal Replacement, Chocolate, 19.05 oz (540 g)

chocolate lover's dream

Posted by Reviewer3352586 From Pennsylvania on Feb 16, 2012

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of chocolate milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the vanilla are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

Love it!

Posted by 4776126376095093776 on Mar 31, 2013

I have used this product for two days. I have replaced the lunch and evening food with this beverage. I've gone down a half kg without any exercise and regular diet. The package is great and I love the chocolate flavor. It tastes better than any other meal replacements. The drink is hearty. I will definitely order more packs of this flavor. I have not yet tasted the others.

Great for those who have to watch their carbs intake and sugar levels - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

I have PCOS, so I have to watch my carbs intake very carefully, therefore I normally don't eat any starchy or sweet foods at all (not even pasta or rice), but sometimes it gets really hard and the sugar cravings become insuperable. On such days this shake is my salvation!! One serving has 14 g of carbs (the total carb load is 16 g, but 2 come from fiber), which is still a lot, as I try to keep my daily carbs intake under 60, but it is way less than any desert would have, plus it is high in protein and has plenty of nutrients! ~ ~ I mix up 2 scoops with half cup of water, so that it has a soufflé like consistency, and enjoy it as a delicious chocolate desert! ~~ It helps a lot with my self-control, so that I can stay safely away from all those cakes and cookies women with PCOS should avoid! Please visit my page for more reviews of products useful for women with PCOS!

Tastes good, dissolves well, and it works for me

Posted by 5346928005469364306 on Aug 25, 2013

Before started this diet, I have been unable to shed off the extra 8kg fat, despite working out 3-4 days a week, consistently for the last 3+ years. I even tried to eat only veggie for dinner, but it didn't help with fat loss at all. So I bought this product last month, started taking it 3 weeks ago, I just finished taking 1 bottle of this, 15 servings in total. Yesterday, I took a measure again, and for the first time I shed off 1.7kg fat! I'm very happy with the results, and will buy more. But I did take this together with other 2 products tho (Now Food CLA and Natrol AcaiBerry supplement), although very irregularly. I replaced 1 meal (usually dinner) with TotalSoy, and continue to work out 3-4 days a week. I also drank plenty of water, which supposed to help with fat loss. I only take TotalSoy around 3-4 days a week, and eat normally on other days. I like this product, not only it works for me, it also tastes great and dissolves well (not perfect but okay if you shake hard enough or use a blender). Lately, I like to make a smoothie using ice + water + 2 scoops of this product. The end result is a cool treat for me. It is also filling enough to last me till next morning. Overall, I am very happy with it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1719871 From Missouri on Mar 29, 2012

Thought the French Vanilla was great, but this is better. This has lower sugar content (8gr) and more servings (15) in this container. I blend mine with unsweetened Silk Almond milk and it tastes same as a regular milkshake. Plus I'm losing weight and the container is recyclable and re-usable.