• May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease. Twenty five grams of Soy Protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Naturade Total Soy has 13 grams per serving.
  • Customer Ratings

Really good and allergy-friendly!

Posted by Siljel on Feb 19, 2009

I have lost weight using the Naturade shakes twice a day - breakfast and evening meal. During the day I eat two normal meals and maybe a fruit bar as a snack. These taste really good, have no lactoce or milk protein, and no wheat. Being allergic to a lot of foods made it difficult for me finding choices of meal replacements, but this caters for everything!!

I like the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Sep 01, 2010

This product has a nice vanilla flavor. I am very picky about flavors, but really like this one. I will order again. It dissolves very easily in a glass.

It Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2165769 on Jan 06, 2012

I used Total Soy Meal Replacement in the past and it worked then I lost 10lbs in about 2-3 weeks. but the grocer who sold it stopped, and I couldnt find it again until now. And I'm so glad because it really works help curb my appettite and remedy any sugar gravings for the folks who may have a sweet tooth like me. I drink a 8oz glass mixed with vanilla soy milk early in the morning around 8 am and I DON'T think about food again until around late afternoon which at that point I drink another 8 oz glass and it ties me over until I get home from work where I eat a healthy dinner. I also carry and apple in my purse for any occassion I'm out an about and dont have an opportunity to drink my lunch 8oz glass of Total Soy. This stuff really does work and I love the french vanilla flavor. Taste delicious! Drinking water is also important.

Great Morning Drink!

Posted by Reviewer2511182 on Jan 08, 2012

I love this meal replacement. It gets me through till lunch with no problems.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1470962 on Dec 26, 2008

Tastes great and actually works as a meal replacement. Dissolves easily and quickly in milk.

creamy vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Jul 08, 2010

this powder is great in smoothies! makes it creamy and delicious!

Great taste

Posted by MissExopotamie on Aug 04, 2013

I use meal replacements to help me eat light before doing sports or for breakfast when i am on a hurry. This one is the best i have ever tasted, no artificial sweetener taste, a nice texture. I mix it with water or plant milk (rice, almond). I use a blender with a ball and it does not leave any lumps. I will try the Bavarian chocolate next !

Favourite for breakfast smoothie

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

My kids love this one as well. I mainly use it for a breakfast shake when I don't feel like eating but they love it after school as a smoothie with a 1/2 banana added. VERY GOOD PRODUCT and definitely recommended

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Jan 02, 2014

iam only speaking for the taste now. i have to admit that i don`t care as much as i should about the ingredients, but i think they are ok. this tastes good when blended with water. i have tried a few brands that tastes terrible mixed with water. but the only MR i have tried that i liked better is the regular naturade total soy vanilla. but i like all the MR products from naturade.

Love this!

Posted by 5067547945501307260 on Jun 19, 2014

I used to be a fan of Herbalife but stopped because it got way too expensive to keep up but I still wanted a meal replacement shake for breakfast and occasionally evenings. I saw this on iherb and after months of contemplating (because of the price - it was a fraction of what I used to pay for Herbalife), decided to give it a go. I was very pleasantly surprised! One shake keeps me full for 4 hours straight and tastes good! I mix this with orange juice to get a yummy treat and use the blender bottle for this so it blends it up nicely with no lumps! I'll be trying the All Natural Bavarian Chocolate next - always need a chocolate option :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »