New To iHerb?

Naturade, Total Soy, All Natural Meal Replacement, Strawberry Cream, 17.88 oz (507 g)

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

The consistency is perfect for me. The taste is not too sweet, but enough. After a shake, not hungry any more. Very good product.

Best mealreplacement ever!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

I've already repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so. I don't even use this to intentionally replace meals, I sometimes choose it as a meal because it tastes so good. Like a strawberry milkshake that actually makes you feel full. For a quick snack/meal on the go it's perfect! I prefer mine mixed with low-fat milk :)

Rico.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 12, 2013

Un sabor muy logrado, está muy rico y repleto de proteínas, una maravilla.

Actually tastes decent.

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 06, 2014

I've ordered a large number of plant protein powders and meal replacement formulas, including rice, hemp, soy (Optimum Nutrition), pea, and others. This is among the best tasting products out there. I also ordered the chocolate version of this product and it is delicious. We all want to improve our lifestyles. Having healthy foods that aren't palatable don't help us. Products like this, that we can actually enjoy, do.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1297290 on Oct 06, 2014

This is perfect! Tastes good with either water or milk. This has no artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners are a big no-no for me, since they trigger migraines, so I was very happy when I found this. I use a few drops of liquid stevia and it makes the strawberry taste pop.