way too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3333479 on Apr 23, 2016

Can't drink cause of sweetness. I felt like I was drinking sugar milkshake

Tastes good but doesn't last for long

Posted by 5752835389693222308 on Apr 21, 2016

Product is tasty and good. However, it doesn't really fill you up. I had 2 scoops with 8oz (as instructed) but feel hungry in 3hrs! :(

soso

Posted by 5487953183766941126 on Apr 08, 2016

no comment

A little sweet

Posted by 5559556469177703477 on Apr 01, 2016

Use this as meal replacement after gym and its fine. the powder need quite a bit of stirring or using hot water to dissolve the powder first to get it mixed well. its a little sweet for me so i usually mixed it with the chocolate one. i also use this together with overnight oats and it taste yummy.

very yummy

Posted by 4716500901497502742 on Mar 23, 2016

Yummy and very yummy than the other shakes I've tried. Great for me as my breakfast, as my breakfast is usually on the go and keeps me full!

Blends well, non grainy but a little sweet

Posted by 5625955261255751040 on Mar 17, 2016

Read that the product is too thick or grainy and is just plain disgusting. For me, it mixed really well, not grainy at all, not too thick or too thin. Didn't like the sweet taste, but I think maybe all vanilla products are just very sweet. Experienced this with another brand of shake. It is a little low on calories. Maybe that's why users feel hungry and binge after a while. Maybe this shake could be paired with a low fat salad; fresh greens, seasoned broiled chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs and a low fat dressing? Too little calories a day doesn't help with wait loss. It makes you crazy and binge. I think if each meal you take in a day is 500 calories, 1500 calories a day would be good enough to keep you fit? For breakfast maybe pair this shake with healthy nuts and fats? Then in the evenings take a nice slow walk with the other half daily? Just to complete the day? I don't know, this is my suggestion and opinion. I am not a healthcare professional. Please use this product at your own discretion. Overall I'm happy with this shake. I mix it with a 5 grain product to make it slightly thicker so it fills me up more and to increase the calories.

Vanilla Total Soy

Posted by 5729736696613491425 on Mar 03, 2016

I've been looking for a meal replacement like this. Perfect thickness, love the taste, and it keeps me full for hours. I love it.

Good

Posted by oliews on Feb 11, 2016

I ordered both this and the Chocolate one, and I would recommend both. I wrote a review over at the Chocolate one, if you wanna check it out. :)

Better than many expensive products

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

The taste was actually pretty good, compared to other meal replacements I have bought from bargain markets. Also this is cheaper.

best weight loss shake ever

Posted by 5513730105063445124 on Jan 22, 2016

I love the great taste of this shake, this company is very helpful & I will buy more shakes. I ve lost 30 lbs & I have stopped smoking cigarettes, I have smoked for 14yrs & because of these shakes my weight & health are greatly improving.