taste good

Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Jan 18, 2016

I like the flavour, but I do find it's a bit too sweet so I half the dosage when mixing with milk. I do feel full for longer than usual

Quite tasty

Posted by 5211160441845114869 on Jan 14, 2016

I do like milkshakes and the taste of this one is very sweet however I found that it tastes best when using a really big scoop (as opposed to 2) with low fat milk and it was very tasty for me.

Quick lunch

Posted by 4925071129142322560 on Dec 12, 2015

TAsty

tastes really bad

Posted by 4962274923703928427 on Nov 20, 2015

Extremely sweet and artificial tasting. The Naturade chocolate meal replacement is much better.

Superb vanilla

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2015

Looking for a soy based Meal Replacement. Naturade’s vanilla flavored meal replacement is really good tasting, and the price is a bargain.

Excellent taste

Posted by 5191388527512238759 on Oct 06, 2015

This meal replacement is amazing. I love the vanilla taste and the fact it's not chalky like most of the powders. I use it at mornings for breakfast, because I usually don't have time for a normal meal. Definitely will reorder.

Love the Vanilla flavour!

Posted by 5129865545250684523 on Sep 01, 2015

Just got mine yesterday and have started taking it for dinner as a meal replacement. With much needed will power and resistant, I did not take my dinner yesterday. Plus I didn't feel hungry! The taste of the Vanilla flavour is amazing. It tasted like melted vanilla ice-cream! I am in love and hope this product has no negative side effects in the long run. Will order the chocolate flavour soon!

Excellent Taste

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

It tastes great and keeps me full. I do not mind drinking this everyday. The chocolate flavor tastes great too. I purchased both and will repurchase again if I need another round of diet.

味道不错

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

vanilla口味比草莓味好呢。瘦身有没有效果不知道,就是懒惰的时候的代餐。还蛮方便的。放点香蕉、蓝莓、牛奶、一勺粉末,能量水果奶昔就做好了。

Yummy and Nutritious!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This meal replacement is very delicious and nutritious. I have never been the kind of person to eat much so I started taking shakes to help me reach my nutritional goals. My skin became clearer. My eyes were brighter and my hair was even grown longer, thicker and healthier. I did NOT lose weight but I know and understand that weight loss requires a calorie deficit. I was not trying to lose weight when I was using these shakes. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy meal replacement or a really easy way to get more vitamins and minerals. It tastes great! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **