Great value for price

Posted by Reviewer1646053 on Sep 18, 2011

This is my favorite basic protein meal replacement. It's REALLY sweet though, so I cut it with some Amazing Grass to lessen the sweetness. It keeps me satisfied for about 3 hours.

Meal help

Posted by 4888108942902672245 on Nov 06, 2013

The vanilla is nice, I have used it with tofu and soy milk, makes a filling nutritious meal. Would have liked it with a bit less sugar.

Great product, I prefer the chocolate better.

Posted by 4612722309876736784 on Feb 05, 2014

I just finished the first container and can say what a great product. It blends up very nice into a thick enough consistently. Its also important to note that once blended its very smooth with no gritty texture. The tatse is pretty good overall but the chocolate is the best. I use this as my breakfast meal replacement, and who gets to say that they get to have a Chocolate 'milkshake' for breakfast everyday. Obviously there is no milk in this product, and I use water as the liquid but I reccommed putting some crushed ice in before mixing to make it nice and cold. I also purchased the chocolate flavor aswell so check out that one aswell. Lastly, There is NO funky aftertaste that you might find in other products.

Good meal replacement, horrible taste

Posted by 5206343422579809927 on Jan 12, 2014

The taste was awful, tastes 100% vanilla, but the taste is too strong. Did not like it! The chocolate one tastes a lot better, will just buy that one! If you love vanilla, this is the one for you, if you think vanilla is just ok, pick the chocolate one!

overpowering

Posted by 5137857615502940188 on Oct 15, 2013

The vanilla smell is too overpowering. Furthermore, two scoops is too sweet for my liking. I had to reduce it to one scoop and add one scoop of anlene chocolate milk powder to mask the smell. Taste wise, if immediately after preparation, it has a powdery after-taste.

Good

Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Sep 04, 2013

It's a easy make breakfast for me.

Yummy

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Sep 05, 2013

This is really tasty :) I can blend it with any fruits,, and it's not too thick. great.

FILLS UP MY TUMMY!

Posted by 5130469798435633091 on Sep 05, 2013

this product almost fills me up to the point that i feel a bit uncomfortable, like I ate too much!! Need i say anything more, I love it, and will continue to buy it!!

....다이어트용?

Posted by 5284560771254359491 on Mar 25, 2014

정말 다이어트용맞나요? 너무 맛있어요...... 저녁에 간단히 먹으려고 샀어요 저지방우유 200ml + 한스푼가득 + 치아씨드 요렇게 해서 먹어요. 원래 레시피라면 240ml + 두스푼 정도인데 너무 달아요. 맛은 정말 맛있고 그냥 달달한 바닐라 맛이예요~ 재구매 200프로 있어요~ ^^

Buen sabor.