Naturade, Weight Gain, Instant Nutrition Drink Mix, Vanilla, 20.3 oz (576 g)

Omg I'm so happy, its working

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Dissolves, not very tasty

Posted by aRPiieS on Jul 16, 2011

Quite expensive, vanilla flavour is very mild close to non existing, dissolves if shaken, taste is not bad but not very good either, will try another brand.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1381445 on Jun 02, 2009

It has an awful taste, but with chocolate syrup it is much better. It doesn't blend well with just spoon, so I put mine in the blender and it works better.

Not so sure

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Feb 01, 2010

I lost about 10 lbs. due to medications and illness. My doctor suggested whole milk and instant breakfast but I thought this Naturade mix would be healthier. Unfortunately my body does not seem to like whey protein. I drink milk just fine but this gave me a rash. I'm sure it works for weight gain just make sure you can tolerate whey in this form. I use egg protein with no problem.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2891114 on Jun 18, 2010

I only ordered two, just to check the product. Yet, with only two, I looked less skinny(Face & hands). There was no weight gain, obviously(maybe half a pound).