Naturade, Weight Gain, Vanilla, 40.6 oz (2.9 lb)

Works for my husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Excellent for vegetarian body building

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

After one container of this stuff following my normal diet over a week I gained 6lbs with only a slight 0.1-0.2 increase in body fat. Of course I am doing fairly hard-core work-outs as well to keep body fat down. This is a short-term-use product designed to spike calories, not just protein. You can take in 215grams of protein a day, it's easy enough with all the concentrates out there, but if you aren't also increasing caloric intake you will have trouble gaining at a certain point. You'll need way more than a standard 2,000 calories. This is all natural which is why I chose it. I didn't want artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or fillers. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1275759 on Aug 18, 2009

My 83 year old mother was losing weight on a daily basis. Other weight gain products didn't taste good to her, or were gritty, or in some way were unacceptable. Naturade, on the other hand, mixes well in most other drinks and tastes good. We use it for her every day now, and are quite pleased.

WORTH WHILE!

Posted by Reviewer2855461 on Dec 14, 2008

Best so far that we have tried. Hard to beat.

This Works

Posted by Reviewer1562250 on Nov 13, 2009

My favorite health store keeps running out of this stuff -so I found it on iHerb.com. I've been using for about a year. I am a 5'1" woman and weigh 103 pounds -up from 99 pounds. From my research, I've found Weight Gain to be the most natural and healthy product to use to gain weight. I mix with soy milk in blender.