the Taste

Posted by 4840522969524896475 on Apr 03, 2016

the Taste is very very bad and you can not drink it i have to mix it with something

Do not buy this product

Posted by 5492580937765112860 on Dec 14, 2015

Don't buy it ,it's taste very bad i couldn't drink it at all

taste nice!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jul 28, 2015

taste nice but totally no weight gain after finishing 8 cans!!

Excellent for vegetarian body building

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

After one container of this stuff following my normal diet over a week I gained 6lbs with only a slight 0.1-0.2 increase in body fat. Of course I am doing fairly hard-core work-outs as well to keep body fat down. This is a short-term-use product designed to spike calories, not just protein. You can take in 215grams of protein a day, it's easy enough with all the concentrates out there, but if you aren't also increasing caloric intake you will have trouble gaining at a certain point. You'll need way more than a standard 2,000 calories. This is all natural which is why I chose it. I didn't want artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or fillers. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great product!!

Posted by 4921379484558546425 on Sep 29, 2014

This is the first time that I use this product and I have choosed it by the customers rating!

Formula changed

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on Jul 07, 2014

It used to come in tin can but now it is all plastic and the soy after taste is really strong...makes me want to gag. I really prefer the previous formula and tin package. Sure, it works. It tasted great previously, why fix what's not broken?! It's my 3rd buy but it will be my last.

Works for my husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Tasty !

Posted by 5599408171198738828 on May 19, 2014

I love the taste of this, specially mixed with milk. I think it does help to gain.

Good gainer

Posted by 5085283175838217667 on May 05, 2014

This is a good gainer, but a little bit strong taste. Very good in mixture with a another gainer/ whey protein, specially chocolate.

Posted by 4867404039564856112 on Dec 02, 2013

i dont like the taste ! to this moment i can’t eat it !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »