Natural Balance, 5 - HTP, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Sep 17, 2008

Dr. recommended 5 htp for my foggy thinking. Nearby health food store recommended this brand. It worked wonderfully. Thought I'd save some money by ordering NOW brand from iherb. It doesn't work as well as Natural Balance, so I'll be ordering NB from iherb next time.

Awesome results!

Posted by Reviewer2725066 on Nov 06, 2007

I only buy this brand of 5-HTP. I used to buy the same formulation from my chiropractor for twice as much! The b vitiamn in it helps absorb the enzyme more efficiently! Iherb is my first stop for supplements I have reduced my supplement bill in almost half!

Won't live without it now!

Posted by Reviewer1417945 on Jun 26, 2011

By the second day of taking half a pill twice per day (done by pulling the capsule apart), the HORRIBLE tension headache that had lasted for weeks was gone. I am dealing with minor depression and this helps me feel more like "me" - not perfect but I can now tolerate myself. The little things that used to get me riled-up are no longer a big deal (yay!). Also, I have been working out and watching what I eat for the last three months and had not lost a pound...two weeks on 5-HTP and I have already started shedding weight (3 pounds after two weeks). The only way you could make me stop taking this stuff is to pry it from my cold, dead hands. So barring that situation, I plan to continue using and recommending it to anyone who might be contemplating trying it.

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1877432 on Jul 30, 2011

This is the best 5-htp that I've tried. I tried quite a few others and they didn't make me feel so good, especially the ones at 100 mcg. I like these at 50 mg. ...I think it's enough to start with. I took 1 or 2 a day one month and never had PMS again -- and all my other anxieties/fears went away. I didn't even take it anymore after that. It's such a great thing for people with anxiety or depression, but I don't think you can take it while taking anti-depressants. I love this brand and have recommended it to others.

Can't be without it

Posted by Reviewer1749327 on Nov 11, 2007

I started taking this for chronic headaches and consider it my miracle cure. I take it every night and have no more daily headaches.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »