Fat blocker and fiber filled

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 12, 2008

This shellfish derivative is a good source of bulk in its own right but when taken before an overly fatty meal, it works like those expensive products that flush the fat out before it clings to your thighs or belly. I don't use it with every meal, usually just before we go out to eat and I know I will be over-doing it with the rich foods.

Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer2144156 on Feb 05, 2008

I have been using this for a little over a week in sync with a portion controled diet. I use it a dinner when I eat a little more than planned. It is very convienient becuase you take it with the meal as opposed to 30 mins prior as with some Chitosan supplements... I lost 2 lbs the first week using it... so far so good...

Nature's Balance Chitosan, 250 mg. 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Mar 08, 2009

Chitosan helps when you just have to have that really fat item, just once. You can count on a little "pass" just this once and get back on track. This item is a good choice.

Posted by Reviewer1394451 on Nov 10, 2011

have only been using for 2 weeks but so far i think it is a good product. will buy again

Love this Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on May 11, 2012

I mostly take it after a heavy meals or the occasional fast foods(am sometimes naughty!) but it really does help a lot. since taking all these products my weight has stayed steady, no more big bloated stomach or feeling of sluggishness. I always have some in stock.

UNA AYUDA PARA MI DIETA

Posted by 5748902256484425567 on Apr 29, 2014

ESTUPENDO PARA AYUDAR EN LA DIETA DIARIA, MUY APROPIADO PARA RESTAR GRASAS INGERIDAS. RECOMENDABLE

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.