Fat Magnets/ great product

Posted by Reviewer1772184 on Jan 08, 2010

This is a great product. I've been using this product for about 15 yrs. I don't do without it. It definatly helps me maintain my weight. I know this because I don't diet. if I did, I would probably loose weight. I take it, when I eat a fatty meal and I know it helps break down the fat, because I'll acually be hungry a couple hours later.

not for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1763258 on Nov 19, 2009

does nothing for weight loss, but good to keep you regular.

Fat Magnet

Posted by Reviewer2049985 on Feb 24, 2009

I can't say I really loose weight taking Fat Magnet but I do believe it prevents you from gaining weight. I have used it for years, I would'nt be without it when I eat a meal that has a lot of fat in it, especially when I eat out and I don't know what is in it.

Donnetta

Posted by Reviewer2393044 on Dec 10, 2008

It arrived on time

user

Posted by Reviewer2007302 on Aug 10, 2008

We use as a supplement to careful diet and exercise to maintain weight. Feel like it helps when we eat some fried chicken(skinned) and occasional french fry.

Solved my problem

Posted by Reviewer2539309 on Oct 14, 2010

I have used this product for several years, not for weight loss but for intestinal problems. I am still using this product

Fat Magnet

Posted by Reviewer2917314 on Jan 25, 2016

I use this product successfully for acne control. I take 2 tabs before eating greasy food. It also helps with weight control if I include diet and exercise. I've used it for 10 years now. I had terrible adult acne. I thank God for product.

Fat Magnet Is Appropriately Named *Smiling*

Posted by 5626704028831010707 on Aug 13, 2014

I'll be brief. These capsules did nothing for weight management for me That's not to say they won't work for others, I am convinced each individual's metabolism is different. I tried these for a few months now and I feel confident I am being factual when I confirm these capsules were not effective in weight management.