July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Balance, Great Legs, Vein Formula, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great legs

Posted by Reviewer3227381 on Oct 10, 2009

I have severe lymphadema in my lower left leg. My circulation is greatly restricted. My left leg was in danger of amputation. Great Legs helped improved my circulation so that I could keep my leg. Nothing else has worked as good as this.

Extremely Effective

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

I wouldn't have believed it until I tried it. This product has been very effective in clearing up a good many of my spider veins. It's been excellent for improving my vascular integrity.

absolutely work for me

Posted by Reviewer3278845 on Sep 05, 2009

i have been taking these for couple years and have very bad circulation and veins(inheritated), i always go back to this products, circualtion works better and discoloration definetly improves, for me they work

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2547541 on Mar 21, 2011

I didn't expect a miracle in one month, but there's definitely a noticeable improvement - better skin color-tone, less vein prominence, and less heaviness. Going for another bottle!

Great, as usual!

Posted by Reviewer2125135 on Jul 31, 2008

I’ve ordered from the iherb.com many times. Consistently the service is top-notch! -Selection is great – I can almost always find what I’m looking for, even items that are not very well known; -The prices are always great; -No mistakes – I always get what I ordered; -The order always ships quickly; -The order always arrives quickly; The website is user-friendly. Just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »