Great legs

Posted by Reviewer3227381 on Oct 10, 2009

I have severe lymphadema in my lower left leg. My circulation is greatly restricted. My left leg was in danger of amputation. Great Legs helped improved my circulation so that I could keep my leg. Nothing else has worked as good as this.

Extremely Effective

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007

I wouldn't have believed it until I tried it. This product has been very effective in clearing up a good many of my spider veins. It's been excellent for improving my vascular integrity.

absolutely work for me

Posted by Reviewer3278845 on Sep 05, 2009

i have been taking these for couple years and have very bad circulation and veins(inheritated), i always go back to this products, circualtion works better and discoloration definetly improves, for me they work

My choice

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Jun 09, 2010

Tried other products before finding this one. It helps reduce the pain and bulging of leg veins associated with varicose veins.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2547541 on Mar 21, 2011

I didn't expect a miracle in one month, but there's definitely a noticeable improvement - better skin color-tone, less vein prominence, and less heaviness. Going for another bottle!

Great, as usual!

Posted by Reviewer2125135 on Jul 31, 2008

I’ve ordered from the iherb.com many times. Consistently the service is top-notch! -Selection is great – I can almost always find what I’m looking for, even items that are not very well known; -The prices are always great; -No mistakes – I always get what I ordered; -The order always ships quickly; -The order always arrives quickly; The website is user-friendly. Just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work!

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3335387 on Feb 08, 2009

Natural Balance, Great Legs is a product my wife loves. It does great thing for her varicose veins and her leg circulation.

Great Legs

Posted by Reviewer3022232 on Oct 07, 2011

Love this product...Have been using this since 2007.

bought it again

Posted by Reviewer1667124 on Feb 05, 2012

like it

Good

Posted by 4788599446789404277 on Sep 15, 2012

Good natural balance