Ladies Choice Menopause Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1129623 on Jan 21, 2009

This supplement is such an awesome product. I rely on the benefits of Ladies Choice to offset the menopause symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, emotional swings, loss of energy. Thank you for making this product so easily available, both for purchase AND ease of shipping! Go iHerb!

GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer1905122 on Aug 03, 2009

I am sooo pleased with this product I cannot even tell you...it started to work immediately ...as most things due with me ( I have one of those metabolism or I am very gullible...as my son would say) but I will stand by this product and have told all my friends that are going thru this (fan part of life)...Thank you for making this product available and and for been so affordable.

Heaven sent

Posted by Reviewer3314312 on Aug 12, 2009

these seem to be the only thing that keeps the hot flashes away. I got off of Ladies choice for 1 month thought i was going to burn up. I'll never be without them again,I sure learned my lesson.

good product fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1067327 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a high quality product. I am postmenepausal now, but I find that continued use still has benefits. The price is right! The exact same product at the health food store is double.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2667870 on May 26, 2009

This product has really helped me survive the hot flashes, moodiness and night sweats. I take two. I can really notice a difference when I don't take it. Can't beat the price either..our local health food store charges twice the price, and iherb's shipping is so fast!!

More than for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer3292938 on Dec 16, 2007

I have uised this product for many years. It really helped with menopause symptoms. I started thinking that it also might aid with rebuilding my bone density. I have ostiopenia, I've taken calcium for many years but had improved my density test only after returning to this product along with the calcium products. I feel that the estrogen produced gives the extra boost for me to improve my situation.

Ladies Choice review

Posted by Reviewer1496396 on Feb 25, 2009

After nearly 4 weeks of taking these capsules, I do believe that thay are taking effect as I haven't experienced a hot flush for ages and can sleep more comfortably at night! The down side is the fact that these capsules are so big that they are really hard to swallow and take a long time to work their way down! I would prefer them to be smaller, and would rather take two smaller capsules at a time than one giant one!

Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2953137 on Feb 13, 2012

Seems to help me most of the time with hot flashes, but nothing has helped 100% since 1997.

Definitely Provides Relief

Posted by Reviewer1026975 on Jun 18, 2014

I started using this product several years ago at the advice of a co-worker after explaining some of the menopuase symptoms I was feeling after undergoing a hysterectomy. After taking this product the menopause systems have virtually dissappeared.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2521995 on Jun 22, 2009

got these for my mom, she says she's been happy with them. they have reduced her hot flashes a lot, especially at night and she says she's less irritable too. her only complaint is that the capsules are so light that they are a little hard to swallow, but using milk or some other thicker liquid helps that

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »