New To iHerb?

Natural Balance, Ladies Choice, Menopause Support, 72 Capsules

Ladies Choice Menopause Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1129623 on Jan 21, 2009

This supplement is such an awesome product. I rely on the benefits of Ladies Choice to offset the menopause symptoms: hot flashes, night sweats, emotional swings, loss of energy. Thank you for making this product so easily available, both for purchase AND ease of shipping! Go iHerb!

Heaven sent

Posted by Reviewer3314312 on Aug 12, 2009

these seem to be the only thing that keeps the hot flashes away. I got off of Ladies choice for 1 month thought i was going to burn up. I'll never be without them again,I sure learned my lesson.

good product fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1067327 on Oct 27, 2009

This is a high quality product. I am postmenepausal now, but I find that continued use still has benefits. The price is right! The exact same product at the health food store is double.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2667870 on May 26, 2009

This product has really helped me survive the hot flashes, moodiness and night sweats. I take two. I can really notice a difference when I don't take it. Can't beat the price either..our local health food store charges twice the price, and iherb's shipping is so fast!!

GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer1905122 on Aug 03, 2009

I am sooo pleased with this product I cannot even tell you...it started to work immediately ...as most things due with me ( I have one of those metabolism or I am very gullible...as my son would say) but I will stand by this product and have told all my friends that are going thru this (fan part of life)...Thank you for making this product available and and for been so affordable.