10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Balance, Ultra Diet Pep, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Legal Speed

Posted by Reviewer1450866 on Jun 07, 2013

I've been using these for years. They're really expensive in the UK - £35 a pot! I don't reckon them for dieting (for that you have to change your relationship with food), but for extra energy they are brilliant. I go dancing a few night a week and when I feel I'm flagging I take one of these. Basically they're legal speed.

Diet Pep helps me get going for my morning workout!

Posted by Reviewer2804744 on Mar 06, 2011

I get up at 3:30 to exercise and it ain't easy! I don't think I could do it without a little kick in the butt. I have been working out consistently for 6 months and with healthy eating, lost 40 pounds. I have fought this weight for 8 years and I will never go back.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1219439 on May 11, 2011

Nothing is a "quick fix" for losing weight. However, this product really curbed my appetite and kept me from feeling hungry longer than without the product. I work out all of the time. I try to get 10,000 steps in a day, I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and/or lift weights. I am at the gym anywhere from 30 minutes all the way up to an hour and a half, 5 times a week. This product helped me get over the "hump" and gave me that extra boost that I needed. If you are looking for a product that will "help" you, this is it. If you are looking for that "quick fix, do it all for me" type product...well then this is NOT the product you want. I will continue to take this product. For me, it's a Winner!

Gives Energy Without Nervousness

Posted by Reviewer1217929 on Jan 06, 2008

I love this product and disappointed that it is out of stock. It really gives energy without making one anxious or nervous.

ULTRA DIET PEP

Posted by Reviewer2831531 on Feb 05, 2009

I have used this product for numerous years off and on. I think it is the best for controlling appetite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »