Ultra Diet Pep Helps

Posted by Reviewer1645748 on Jun 11, 2009

I am not using this product so much for diet weight loss as for enough pep to feel better. I am diabetic and also 72 yrs. old and disabled. I need all the help I can get. surviving old lady trying to keep going

Legal Speed

Posted by Reviewer1450866 on Jun 07, 2013

I've been using these for years. They're really expensive in the UK - £35 a pot! I don't reckon them for dieting (for that you have to change your relationship with food), but for extra energy they are brilliant. I go dancing a few night a week and when I feel I'm flagging I take one of these. Basically they're legal speed.

Diet Pep helps me get going for my morning workout!

Posted by Reviewer2804744 on Mar 06, 2011

I get up at 3:30 to exercise and it ain't easy! I don't think I could do it without a little kick in the butt. I have been working out consistently for 6 months and with healthy eating, lost 40 pounds. I have fought this weight for 8 years and I will never go back.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1219439 on May 11, 2011

Nothing is a "quick fix" for losing weight. However, this product really curbed my appetite and kept me from feeling hungry longer than without the product. I work out all of the time. I try to get 10,000 steps in a day, I go to the gym and walk on the treadmill and/or lift weights. I am at the gym anywhere from 30 minutes all the way up to an hour and a half, 5 times a week. This product helped me get over the "hump" and gave me that extra boost that I needed. If you are looking for a product that will "help" you, this is it. If you are looking for that "quick fix, do it all for me" type product...well then this is NOT the product you want. I will continue to take this product. For me, it's a Winner!

Gives Energy Without Nervousness

Posted by Reviewer1217929 on Jan 06, 2008

I love this product and disappointed that it is out of stock. It really gives energy without making one anxious or nervous.

ULTRA DIET PEP

Posted by Reviewer2831531 on Feb 05, 2009

I have used this product for numerous years off and on. I think it is the best for controlling appetite.

Natural Balance

Posted by Reviewer2737796 on Feb 05, 2009

Fast, efficient IHerb.com customer service & shipping of product. Reliable company for on-line purchases & shipment of same.

order

Posted by Reviewer1443601 on May 23, 2011

Super fast shipping....great product and hard to find in my town..

Ultra Diet Pep

Posted by 5609232604872005181 on Dec 25, 2015

I use this to curve my appetite and it works. It is not carried in a lot of stores so therefore, I find it very easy and cheaper to purchase from iHerb.

This seem to work

Posted by 5281305412643943316 on Jan 01, 2014

I drink a lot of coffee but this stuff still seems to work. I've only tried for a few days so nothing to say about weight loss result, but it really seems to reduce my appetite and give energy. I think I'll keep using this product as long as it takes for me to reduce to my ideal weight.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »