Natural Care, Anxiety Relief, 120 Sublingual Tablets

Reviews 4-star

ok

Posted by HealthyAndHappy From Canada on Feb 04, 2014

I found this product to be helpful for a few weeks. was suffering high anxiety and panic attacks for a year. after taking this daily my anxiety did seem to lessen and felt a little better, but did nothing when my anxiety felt really high!

works

Posted by Reviewer2874662 From North Carolina on Nov 10, 2010

This really does work to reduce anxiety, but my husband has commented that when I take the full dose (2 tablets) I become a bit "too relaxed." I usually take just 1 tablet. It takes a long time (up to 1/2 an hour) to dissolve under the tongue, but seems to work just as well if you dissolve it on your tongue.

Anxiety Relief

Posted by Reviewer1667340 From Virginia on Feb 08, 2011

I have used this product 3 xs with good results each time. I'm trying to get off prescription medication for anxiety and I think this product will be a big help.

Pretty good so far

Posted by Reviewer1080097 From Illinois on Jul 26, 2011

I have only used these one time so far, but they seemed to work really well. Easy to use and no side effects noticed.