Really works!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This take the edge off your anxiety. Very subtle but extremely effective. It contains Gelsemium which is the homeopathic remedy of choice for public speaking/performing. Really great for social anxiety/ speaking in front of other people. It really works. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Excepcionales!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 03, 2014

Remedio rápido y totalmente natural para los estados de nerviosismo y ansiedad. Si noto que un comprimido no es suficiente tomo dos, e incluso se puede repetir la dosis cada 10-20 minutos hasta notar un alivio completo. Esta ha sido mi 3 compra y sin duda repetiré.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2879505 on Sep 27, 2013

really does take the edge off enough to make me notice I'm not feeling anxious, without feeling drugged. Love this product.

Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Sep 04, 2012

I've had anxiety for no reason for the past 10 years, probably combination of age and a horrific head injury 10 years past. Just wake up in the morning feeling anxious. I've tried single homeopathic remedies, flower essences, yoga, breathing, etc. and I have to say, this is the first time I have felt calm and relaxed, even when driving which is a real trigger for me. For those who don't see results, I suggest placing a tablet under your tongue and letting it dissolve, instead of chewing it. Also, if you can, don't eat or drink anything (even water) for 15 minutes on either side of taking it. This is standard practice for homeopathic remedies, although it doesn't say that on the package. Also, don't touch the tablets. Shake a tablet into the cap, and deposit into your mouth from there. I will never be without this again, and now keep a little vial in my purse just in case. iherb rocks!

Really quite a good product!

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 24, 2012

I've found this product to work surprisingly well. I'm going thru peri-menopause and my moods can go up and down, with occasional anxiety/nervousness or panicky feelings for no particular reason. I'll start with one or two tabs, and if I still feel tense, I'll take the 2nd dose and on the rare occasion, a 3rd one. More often than not, by the time the first dose melts, I'm starting to feel mellow again. Definitely recommended!

good bye anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1406700 on Feb 28, 2012

last 1,5 years there was no day without anxiety till I found these tablets. definetly works!!!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1363706 on Nov 17, 2011

Used for wedding nervousness, and it did the trick.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1676091 on Jun 21, 2011

works well, no drowsy feelings, and i like that more can be taken as needed.

WORKS WORKS WORKS

Posted by Reviewer2978347 on Jun 10, 2011

Instant help for anxiety!!!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1999980 on Sep 01, 2010

I have used this product for a couple of years and have given it to other people to try. If you are looking for an anxiety product to try then this is definitely worth seeing if it can help you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »