works

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Nov 10, 2010

This really does work to reduce anxiety, but my husband has commented that when I take the full dose (2 tablets) I become a bit "too relaxed." I usually take just 1 tablet. It takes a long time (up to 1/2 an hour) to dissolve under the tongue, but seems to work just as well if you dissolve it on your tongue.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1999980 on Sep 01, 2010

I have used this product for a couple of years and have given it to other people to try. If you are looking for an anxiety product to try then this is definitely worth seeing if it can help you

not really good

Posted by Reviewer2023091 on Jun 16, 2010

or maybe it doesn't work with me. Still get nervous doing my presentation. Thanks

It truly helps!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Mar 15, 2010

I've had an anxiety disorder for over 30 years. I've taken many Rxs' & supplements to help . Out of everything I've used, this is the best. It absolutely takes the edge off and helps me ride it out. If it is a more severe attack, by the 3rd. dose (2X@20mins), & added valerian & deep breathing, I can really feel some relief; not bursting out of my skin anymore :) It has enabled me to get off Xanex, etc for over a year now!! Natural Care products are extremely good. I also use their "No Ring" for tinitus & it helps as well.

anxiety relief

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Nov 17, 2009

does everything it says it will. thank you.

really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2940492 on Sep 08, 2009

I give this to my 7 year old & it really helped with the first day of school & more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »