Cholest Care and I Herb are the BEST

Posted by Reviewer1514883 on Jul 11, 2008

Seriously-unbelievable...lowered cholesterol by 100 points in 6 weeks. Went from 269 to 179... PLUS your service is the greatest...fast and completely tidy and safe delivery...you guys are the best.

This worked for me at 62 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1855322 on Aug 02, 2009

My Cholestrol was 250 and my LDL, HDL TRI were all good. after 3 months on on cholest Care my Chlest went to 195 below the 200. I will keep using it. I refuse to take meds from my Dr. and this I trust, plus diet, working out.

Looking forward to my next cholesterol checkup

Posted by Reviewer2359533 on Nov 06, 2009

Excellent

Great buy!

Posted by Reviewer3103792 on Feb 26, 2010

Have been using for months and paying much more buying from local retailers. Excellent product for controlling my cholesterol.

What an Amazing Supplement... WOW!!!!

Posted by 5387207361316188493 on Feb 04, 2016

Absolutely hands-down, Cholest-Care Support Formula, is the most effective and fastest-working supplement that I've ever ordered my entire life! I'm a 61 yr-old female and am well-researched when it comes to supplementing my "already healthy diet" with whatever is lacking in our natural and organic food supply from Dear Mother Earth due to dangerous free-radicals and depleted soil content. Today, I placed my 2nd order for Cholest-Care, and I'm hooked on taking this supplement for life, as far as I can see!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Jan 07, 2012

I get light headed when I take this product. I have tried it several times and I guess it is the red rice yeast in it.