Mullein lung complex works way better!

Posted by Reviewer2364465 on May 29, 2009

Get mullein lung complex. Lung-saver sometimes makes me feel queasy but not mullein lung complex.

Seems to have helped...but takes time as it's supposed to be...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Nov 10, 2008

Everytime I get a cold my cough takes months to go away. My doc gave me Flovent, Symbicort, Singular...and none of these expensive drugs ever worked, and the inhalers make my hand jitter due to the cortisteroids. I've tried Chinese herbs, which helped A LOT but expensive (30 bucks for 3 packets of herbs). I'm about two weeks into Lung Saver...I am definitely better, and I'm also taking Magnesium, Vitamin C, Natural Vitamin E with Selenium, and Ginkgo. Give it a shot. I felt 10 times better than the short-lived effects of the inhalers.

Help in cold weather, Sweden

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Jan 03, 2010

This product help me for normal breathing when it is cold weather. It also help to clean out airways.

Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on May 15, 2010

Good product, it's helping with breathing problems (asthma + allergies). I haven't had a crisis since I started taking this (10 days).

Shortness of Breath

Posted by Reviewer2042785 on Jul 01, 2011

I tried this product in hopes of helping my chronic shortness of breath. Unfortunately it has not really done anything for me. I decided not to give product a bad review though, because my problem may be more anxiety related than lung related. From the reviews I read before trying this product, it seems to have helped many. If you are a smoker or you feel stuffed up, it will likely work. It does not work for anxiety related shortness of breath though... at least in my case.

Lungs

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Oct 20, 2011

Seems to be working fine. Have only been using it for about 3 weeks. Don't wheez as much as I was. I have allergies and at night find it hard to sleep with the whizzing. Would recommend it highly.

Acute lung remedy

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

I use Lung Saver as an extremely effective remedy for acute lung illness or acute lung problems like bronchitis. Actually, I use Lung Saver in addition to cordyceps for optimal lung recovery and strength.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

When I had bronchitis, this product helped a lot. I no longer get colds, so don't get bronchitis either! Thanks to the excellent supplements I now take.

god product

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Nov 01, 2011

great for my respiratory sistem, just litlle disorder in my stomach in start, but now is fine..

Natural Care Lung-Saver

Posted by 5697769034397700209 on Jan 27, 2015

These seem to be helping with COPD symptoms, although nothing much works during periods of extreme heat and humidity like we're having at present. Certainly better than the prescription anti-cholinergic inhalants which cause headaches and extreme dry mouth and eyes with me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »