It does what it says!!

Posted by 5402104661841819918 on Mar 15, 2016

The very first couple of days I was able to breath easier and it helped me get some much needed sleep. It's a very good product. The bottle lasts a month. It's a great value for your money. It did what it says on the bottle. Saved my lungs!

No.1 in the world

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

i recommend this magic formula for every one all ages from 11 years old , it removes phlegm out , clear chest and lung noise , very useful for asthma, cold, cough and it was magic for my mom, me and family allergy . actually it worked for me after just 4 days in daily dose 2 times a day. i like it

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5681775189856053551 on Aug 08, 2014

Amazing! It really does work! My asthma gets really bad in winter and I have to have a preventer and puffer everyday, Morning and night, now I use my puffer maybe once a wk! And haven't had to take my preventer at all. I take two tablets in the morning and two at night. Really amazing product!!! If you have asthma you should definitely try this!

It works

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jul 15, 2014

I've been suffering from asthma attacks almost every day the last month and I didn't want to use the steroid inhalator, so iI decided to try something natural. This product helped me almost immediately- even after first day of use i felt much better. I took 2 capsules twice a day for one week, and then reduced the dose to 1 capsule twice a day, but it was not effective enough, so I got back to taking two twice a day. I finished the entire pack more then a week ago, and unfortunately, my symptoms are coming back again, although, they are much less severe. I probably I need to take it for a longer time...

This Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on May 31, 2014

Have been able to greatly reduce using my inhaler & other prescriptions. It clears the mucus and sure does make breathing easier. It is the least expensive product on the market. If you have asthma, pneumonia, allergies that clog up your lungs this works! The medicines prescribed for breathing problems contain testerone or other compounds that can make your hair receed/thin out if you are taking several of them or over a long period of time. You don't have to worry about or experience this problem with this product. I am so happy I found this

LIFESAVER

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

My uncle has been using this for a month now and the improvement to his wheezing is just amazing even his Dr impressed has taken him off 50% asthma meds and told him to continue with LUNG SAVER what better recommendation can you get than that ....

保肺配方,效果很好

Posted by Diandian on Oct 05, 2013

我父亲(90岁),左肺炎性假瘤动手术后,肺部积液吸收不好,出院后,我在iherb给他买了这款保肺配方,吃了一瓶后到医院检查,医生说肺部积液少多了。现在我父亲每年冬天都在服用。效果很好。

Eliminates Need for Inhalers

Posted by Reviewer1005124 on Dec 02, 2012

My husband has had asthma for over 10 years and it was getting worse. He would use his inhaler 3 times a day. At night he would wake up coughing. Now he takes lung-saver once in the morning and once at night. He no longer needs his inhaler or coughs at night. Excellent product, highely recommended for asmatics.

It really helps

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

It really helps with asthma cough. My 5 year old daughter has initial stage of asthma and it is never ending cough. It took 3 weeks of her using lung saver but the cough reduced significantly. I pray that we can control her cough with this herbal medication and avoid steroidal inhalers.

Eased wheezy cough very quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1856806 on Sep 13, 2012

Had a terrible flu bug and a cough that wouldn't stop. The cough went on for hours at night and was wheezy. I started taking two twice a day and the cough settled down so quickly that I was amazed. I will always have these on hand just in case!