Natural Care, Lung-Saver, 60 Capsules

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on Jul 11, 2011

I developed asthma because of mold in my basement. My doctor gave me an inhaler which helped. But when I had an asthma reaction to the fumes from the mold encapsulating paint, it didn't do a thing. Lung Saver literally enabled me to stay in my home while the paint was gassing out. It took away my asthma symptoms and that, along with an air purifier, kept me breathing freely. My doctor said I probably have mild asthma, but it's usually not bad enough to bother me too much. But now I know, if I ever have another attack, I will use Lung Saver.

Super Lung Formula

Posted by SlipperyElm on Jan 30, 2012

As a Reflexologist and Herbalist, I take great care in what I use and recommend to my clients. This is one I don't hesitate to recommend. As much as I don't like premade formulas, this one works and works well.

Quite surprising

Posted by Reviewer1383907 on Sep 13, 2012

My asthma which was bad as a child seemed to disappear during my teenage years but now I'm in my 40's it seems to be returning with a vengeance. My doctor has been subscribing stronger and stronger medication every year which was worrying. I went from Becotide 100mg to Becotide 250mg and Seretide 100mg to Seritide (Adivar in US) 250 with Bricanyl inhalers supplementing frequently also. I'm quite sceptical normally about non prescription "natural" remedies as in the past they had little effect and I reckoned it was probably a placebo or the madness of crowds effect. I ordered Lung Saver on a whim or perhaps a little desperation. I was surprised. I took one with breakfast and one with dinner (though the bottle says two, twice a day is optimal)and the next day I noticed all of a sudden that, hey, i'm no longer concious that breathing is uncomfortable. I put it down to the weather. But the next day was the same, and the day after. I had a repeat prescription for the Becotide 100mg still valid so I thought, lets give it a try. I'm still mostly wheeze free! I would say in conclusion that this product is unlikely to be a miracle cure if you have bad asthma but for me anyway, its made my life a lot more comfortable, reduced the amount of strong steroid inhaler medication I have to take and saved me a lot of money in doctor trips and medication. I'd recommend anyone with asthma to give it a try, I think you might be surprised, I certainly was!

Eliminates Need for Inhalers

Posted by Reviewer1005124 on Dec 02, 2012

My husband has had asthma for over 10 years and it was getting worse. He would use his inhaler 3 times a day. At night he would wake up coughing. Now he takes lung-saver once in the morning and once at night. He no longer needs his inhaler or coughs at night. Excellent product, highely recommended for asmatics.

Mullein lung complex works way better!

Posted by Reviewer2364465 on May 29, 2009

Get mullein lung complex. Lung-saver sometimes makes me feel queasy but not mullein lung complex.