Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on Jul 11, 2011

I developed asthma because of mold in my basement. My doctor gave me an inhaler which helped. But when I had an asthma reaction to the fumes from the mold encapsulating paint, it didn't do a thing. Lung Saver literally enabled me to stay in my home while the paint was gassing out. It took away my asthma symptoms and that, along with an air purifier, kept me breathing freely. My doctor said I probably have mild asthma, but it's usually not bad enough to bother me too much. But now I know, if I ever have another attack, I will use Lung Saver.

Mullein lung complex works way better!

Posted by Reviewer2364465 on May 29, 2009

Get mullein lung complex. Lung-saver sometimes makes me feel queasy but not mullein lung complex.

Breathing easier

Posted by Reviewer2011628 on Feb 03, 2010

I have COPD and have difficulty breathing the last several winters, this product has helped clear up my congestion and allows me to deep breathe deeper in my lungs. I'll be reordering regularly

Therapuetic.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Mar 15, 2011

Had some respiratory problems some months ago. Tried this and was quite impressed with the results. I now make sure I have a bottle at hand if I need it and even when I don't -- I still take it some days as a lung tonic.

Works great for asthma

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Jan 20, 2012

I take 2 a day when my asthma is really bad and one only in the evening when the asthma is OK. I do use the inhalers regardless.

Help in cold weather, Sweden

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Jan 03, 2010

This product help me for normal breathing when it is cold weather. It also help to clean out airways.

Nice...........

Posted by Reviewer1664441 on Mar 04, 2008

I used this about a month after I stopped smoking and it really seemed to help clear my lungs.

EXCELLENT Product for COPD

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 30, 2011

I bought this for my 79 year old father, who has severe COPD. He has been using oxygen around the clock for about three years, and recently was having a hard time getting enough breath to be able to complete a sentence. I read the reviews on this and thought it certainly couldn't hurt. He is about to finish his first bottle, at the intensive dosage of two twice a day. Already, for several hours when he first wakes up, his lungs feel almost normal. He is going to remain on the intensive dosage for a few bottles. We know undoing the damage in his lungs is going to take some time. iHerb has such a great price on it, that even taking it at the intensive dosage is affordable. We're very, very thankful for this product and look forward to the improvement we see coming. Very highly recommend.

Seems to have helped...but takes time as it's supposed to be...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Nov 10, 2008

Everytime I get a cold my cough takes months to go away. My doc gave me Flovent, Symbicort, Singular...and none of these expensive drugs ever worked, and the inhalers make my hand jitter due to the cortisteroids. I've tried Chinese herbs, which helped A LOT but expensive (30 bucks for 3 packets of herbs). I'm about two weeks into Lung Saver...I am definitely better, and I'm also taking Magnesium, Vitamin C, Natural Vitamin E with Selenium, and Ginkgo. Give it a shot. I felt 10 times better than the short-lived effects of the inhalers.

Eased wheezy cough very quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1856806 on Sep 13, 2012

Had a terrible flu bug and a cough that wouldn't stop. The cough went on for hours at night and was wheezy. I started taking two twice a day and the cough settled down so quickly that I was amazed. I will always have these on hand just in case!