OMG!!!! I LOVE LUNG SAVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1355078 on May 20, 2010

They definitely gave this product the right name. I'm 22 and I have had asthma all my life. I now live an organic lifestyle and I have to say... Ever since changing my lifestyle (around 5 years ago) my asthma has virtually disappeared; however, a few months ago I started to experience asthma symptoms again and this will be the first time I've ever successfully fought off a severe asthma attack without the aid of drugs. I was borderline emergency visit. I basically substituted these in place of an inhaler (along with a salt inhaler) and ate only organic and raw food for the time and I am just so thankful for what Nature provides. I highly recommend it. It truly is a Lung & Life Saver!

LIFESAVER

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

My uncle has been using this for a month now and the improvement to his wheezing is just amazing even his Dr impressed has taken him off 50% asthma meds and told him to continue with LUNG SAVER what better recommendation can you get than that ....

Mullein lung complex works way better!

Posted by Reviewer2364465 on May 29, 2009

Get mullein lung complex. Lung-saver sometimes makes me feel queasy but not mullein lung complex.

EXCELLENT Product for COPD

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 30, 2011

I bought this for my 79 year old father, who has severe COPD. He has been using oxygen around the clock for about three years, and recently was having a hard time getting enough breath to be able to complete a sentence. I read the reviews on this and thought it certainly couldn't hurt. He is about to finish his first bottle, at the intensive dosage of two twice a day. Already, for several hours when he first wakes up, his lungs feel almost normal. He is going to remain on the intensive dosage for a few bottles. We know undoing the damage in his lungs is going to take some time. iHerb has such a great price on it, that even taking it at the intensive dosage is affordable. We're very, very thankful for this product and look forward to the improvement we see coming. Very highly recommend.

Nice...........

Posted by Reviewer1664441 on Mar 04, 2008

I used this about a month after I stopped smoking and it really seemed to help clear my lungs.

Seems to have helped...but takes time as it's supposed to be...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Nov 10, 2008

Everytime I get a cold my cough takes months to go away. My doc gave me Flovent, Symbicort, Singular...and none of these expensive drugs ever worked, and the inhalers make my hand jitter due to the cortisteroids. I've tried Chinese herbs, which helped A LOT but expensive (30 bucks for 3 packets of herbs). I'm about two weeks into Lung Saver...I am definitely better, and I'm also taking Magnesium, Vitamin C, Natural Vitamin E with Selenium, and Ginkgo. Give it a shot. I felt 10 times better than the short-lived effects of the inhalers.

Therapuetic.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Mar 15, 2011

Had some respiratory problems some months ago. Tried this and was quite impressed with the results. I now make sure I have a bottle at hand if I need it and even when I don't -- I still take it some days as a lung tonic.

It really helps

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

It really helps with asthma cough. My 5 year old daughter has initial stage of asthma and it is never ending cough. It took 3 weeks of her using lung saver but the cough reduced significantly. I pray that we can control her cough with this herbal medication and avoid steroidal inhalers.

Works great for asthma

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Jan 20, 2012

I take 2 a day when my asthma is really bad and one only in the evening when the asthma is OK. I do use the inhalers regardless.

Help in cold weather, Sweden

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Jan 03, 2010

This product help me for normal breathing when it is cold weather. It also help to clean out airways.