Mullein lung complex works way better!

Posted by Reviewer2364465 on May 29, 2009

Get mullein lung complex. Lung-saver sometimes makes me feel queasy but not mullein lung complex.

LIFESAVER

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

My uncle has been using this for a month now and the improvement to his wheezing is just amazing even his Dr impressed has taken him off 50% asthma meds and told him to continue with LUNG SAVER what better recommendation can you get than that ....

Therapuetic.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Mar 15, 2011

Had some respiratory problems some months ago. Tried this and was quite impressed with the results. I now make sure I have a bottle at hand if I need it and even when I don't -- I still take it some days as a lung tonic.

Works great for asthma

Posted by Reviewer2268504 on Jan 20, 2012

I take 2 a day when my asthma is really bad and one only in the evening when the asthma is OK. I do use the inhalers regardless.

Breathing easier

Posted by Reviewer2011628 on Feb 03, 2010

I have COPD and have difficulty breathing the last several winters, this product has helped clear up my congestion and allows me to deep breathe deeper in my lungs. I'll be reordering regularly

Seems to have helped...but takes time as it's supposed to be...

Posted by Reviewer1498672 on Nov 10, 2008

Everytime I get a cold my cough takes months to go away. My doc gave me Flovent, Symbicort, Singular...and none of these expensive drugs ever worked, and the inhalers make my hand jitter due to the cortisteroids. I've tried Chinese herbs, which helped A LOT but expensive (30 bucks for 3 packets of herbs). I'm about two weeks into Lung Saver...I am definitely better, and I'm also taking Magnesium, Vitamin C, Natural Vitamin E with Selenium, and Ginkgo. Give it a shot. I felt 10 times better than the short-lived effects of the inhalers.

Nice...........

Posted by Reviewer1664441 on Mar 04, 2008

I used this about a month after I stopped smoking and it really seemed to help clear my lungs.

Eased wheezy cough very quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1856806 on Sep 13, 2012

Had a terrible flu bug and a cough that wouldn't stop. The cough went on for hours at night and was wheezy. I started taking two twice a day and the cough settled down so quickly that I was amazed. I will always have these on hand just in case!

It really helps

Posted by Reviewer2481161 on Nov 09, 2012

It really helps with asthma cough. My 5 year old daughter has initial stage of asthma and it is never ending cough. It took 3 weeks of her using lung saver but the cough reduced significantly. I pray that we can control her cough with this herbal medication and avoid steroidal inhalers.

Help in cold weather, Sweden

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Jan 03, 2010

This product help me for normal breathing when it is cold weather. It also help to clean out airways.