Eased wheezy cough very quickly!

Posted by Reviewer1856806 on Sep 13, 2012

Had a terrible flu bug and a cough that wouldn't stop. The cough went on for hours at night and was wheezy. I started taking two twice a day and the cough settled down so quickly that I was amazed. I will always have these on hand just in case!

This Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on May 31, 2014

Have been able to greatly reduce using my inhaler & other prescriptions. It clears the mucus and sure does make breathing easier. It is the least expensive product on the market. If you have asthma, pneumonia, allergies that clog up your lungs this works! The medicines prescribed for breathing problems contain testerone or other compounds that can make your hair receed/thin out if you are taking several of them or over a long period of time. You don't have to worry about or experience this problem with this product. I am so happy I found this

It works

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jul 15, 2014

I've been suffering from asthma attacks almost every day the last month and I didn't want to use the steroid inhalator, so iI decided to try something natural. This product helped me almost immediately- even after first day of use i felt much better. I took 2 capsules twice a day for one week, and then reduced the dose to 1 capsule twice a day, but it was not effective enough, so I got back to taking two twice a day. I finished the entire pack more then a week ago, and unfortunately, my symptoms are coming back again, although, they are much less severe. I probably I need to take it for a longer time...

Saved my lungs!

Posted by mahajian on May 01, 2012

After 3 monhts of coughing and taking X-ray I found this LIFE saver. The first day I stop coughing. I'll buy more Thank you

Shortness of Breath

Posted by Reviewer2042785 on Jul 01, 2011

I tried this product in hopes of helping my chronic shortness of breath. Unfortunately it has not really done anything for me. I decided not to give product a bad review though, because my problem may be more anxiety related than lung related. From the reviews I read before trying this product, it seems to have helped many. If you are a smoker or you feel stuffed up, it will likely work. It does not work for anxiety related shortness of breath though... at least in my case.

Acute lung remedy

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

I use Lung Saver as an extremely effective remedy for acute lung illness or acute lung problems like bronchitis. Actually, I use Lung Saver in addition to cordyceps for optimal lung recovery and strength.

Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on May 15, 2010

Good product, it's helping with breathing problems (asthma + allergies). I haven't had a crisis since I started taking this (10 days).

A little better

Posted by Reviewer1512969 on Apr 30, 2009

I'm having alot of lung irritation/asthma flareup during hayfever season, so I thought I'd try this. Its hard to tell, I also use inhaler periodically, I'm guessing this product may be helping about 30%.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Jan 07, 2011

I bought this for a friend who the Doctors said he had COPD. Since he has been taking this he got off his Spiriva and Advair. Its cleaning his lungs out.

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Dec 15, 2009

I have been diagnosed with emphysema - this seems to help quite a bit - I most definitely have plans to keep using it.