This Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on May 31, 2014

Have been able to greatly reduce using my inhaler & other prescriptions. It clears the mucus and sure does make breathing easier. It is the least expensive product on the market. If you have asthma, pneumonia, allergies that clog up your lungs this works! The medicines prescribed for breathing problems contain testerone or other compounds that can make your hair receed/thin out if you are taking several of them or over a long period of time. You don't have to worry about or experience this problem with this product. I am so happy I found this

It works

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jul 15, 2014

I've been suffering from asthma attacks almost every day the last month and I didn't want to use the steroid inhalator, so iI decided to try something natural. This product helped me almost immediately- even after first day of use i felt much better. I took 2 capsules twice a day for one week, and then reduced the dose to 1 capsule twice a day, but it was not effective enough, so I got back to taking two twice a day. I finished the entire pack more then a week ago, and unfortunately, my symptoms are coming back again, although, they are much less severe. I probably I need to take it for a longer time...

Help in cold weather, Sweden

Posted by Reviewer1209937 on Jan 03, 2010

This product help me for normal breathing when it is cold weather. It also help to clean out airways.

Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on May 15, 2010

Good product, it's helping with breathing problems (asthma + allergies). I haven't had a crisis since I started taking this (10 days).

A little better

Posted by Reviewer1512969 on Apr 30, 2009

I'm having alot of lung irritation/asthma flareup during hayfever season, so I thought I'd try this. Its hard to tell, I also use inhaler periodically, I'm guessing this product may be helping about 30%.

Great results. Highly, unreservedly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 15, 2009

I bought these on the offchance, for a friend who'd been having increasingly severe asthma attacks in recent months. He had run out of inhaler, and the OTC meds available in Japan where we live have side effects, and take quite a while to kick in. After he tried LungSaver I was taken aback how grateful he was, though having seen him have a massive attack (worstcase scenario he passes out during one - scary) I can imagine how he would be pleased. A lifelong asthmatic,he hasn't had an attack since using these tablets, and he's actually tried to bring one on, by pushing himself to the limit, eg cycling hard for kilos then stopping for a cigarette. They don't have to be taken regularly either, but he's amazed how his breathing and lung capacity have increased. They're not just for asthma - I took one just to see(I'm a smoker with sinus/bronchial problems). I felt a kind of cooling in my lungs, and indeed more lung capacity. I'm so impressed with these meds and shall keep the supply flowing. As a resident in Japan I'd also like to say how fantastic iHerb is - great variety of products, comprehensive information, very well-priced and incredibly fast shipping - 3-4 days on average. I can't recommend iHerb highly enough but I try to - Thank you!

Natural Care, Lung-Saver, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2294113 on Jan 04, 2009

Significant results. A great product!

Loves it

Posted by Reviewer1215317 on May 12, 2009

Helps son in law breathe better at night. My daughter do not have to wake him up to say "turn over" or to say "breathe, you stopped breathing" They both love it. I ordered him an extra month supply so he will not run out.

Truly a Lung Saver!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jun 10, 2009

I love this product. Can't do without this and Clear Lungs from Ridgecrest Herbs. I have asthma and sinus and this is one of my best purchase. Please keep selling them and keeping the price low. Thank you iHerb.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Jan 07, 2011

I bought this for a friend who the Doctors said he had COPD. Since he has been taking this he got off his Spiriva and Advair. Its cleaning his lungs out.