Shortness of Breath

Posted by Reviewer2042785 on Jul 01, 2011

I tried this product in hopes of helping my chronic shortness of breath. Unfortunately it has not really done anything for me. I decided not to give product a bad review though, because my problem may be more anxiety related than lung related. From the reviews I read before trying this product, it seems to have helped many. If you are a smoker or you feel stuffed up, it will likely work. It does not work for anxiety related shortness of breath though... at least in my case.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jun 29, 2011

My asthma has bothered me more this year for some reason, but after I started taking this product a few weeks ago, I could tell a difference, even when we've had a lot of rain and thunderstorms (the humidity really triggers my symptoms).

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2036650 on Jun 10, 2011

I'm very happy with iHerb prices and moreover customers, who actually bother to review the product and post it. Everybody in iHerb community - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

EXCELLENT Product for COPD

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 30, 2011

I bought this for my 79 year old father, who has severe COPD. He has been using oxygen around the clock for about three years, and recently was having a hard time getting enough breath to be able to complete a sentence. I read the reviews on this and thought it certainly couldn't hurt. He is about to finish his first bottle, at the intensive dosage of two twice a day. Already, for several hours when he first wakes up, his lungs feel almost normal. He is going to remain on the intensive dosage for a few bottles. We know undoing the damage in his lungs is going to take some time. iHerb has such a great price on it, that even taking it at the intensive dosage is affordable. We're very, very thankful for this product and look forward to the improvement we see coming. Very highly recommend.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1753776 on Apr 22, 2011

I am taking this product for 5months and really satisfied with this product!!

Hopeful

Posted by Giordie on Apr 01, 2011

I have only just started to take these, I am hopeful they will help my breathing which is not too good.

Good!

Posted by Sultan on Mar 26, 2011

All I can say is, yes it is effective. And for iHerb, good service. The product arrived just in time, thanks iHerb:)

Therapuetic.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Mar 15, 2011

Had some respiratory problems some months ago. Tried this and was quite impressed with the results. I now make sure I have a bottle at hand if I need it and even when I don't -- I still take it some days as a lung tonic.

Experience with the Natural Care Lung saver

Posted by Reviewer1988149 on Feb 25, 2011

Since I ordered this product about 2 weeks I have been taking daily one capsule as I have a very mild phlegm problem which means I have to clear my throat througout the day to get rid of the mucus build up left over from my first respiratory bronchial infection back last year. So far no noticable difference.. Is this the right supplement for me I wonder.

Natural Care

Posted by Reviewer2192225 on Feb 25, 2011

My customer has COPD and says that it really helps.