Great results. Highly, unreservedly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Feb 15, 2009

I bought these on the offchance, for a friend who'd been having increasingly severe asthma attacks in recent months. He had run out of inhaler, and the OTC meds available in Japan where we live have side effects, and take quite a while to kick in. After he tried LungSaver I was taken aback how grateful he was, though having seen him have a massive attack (worstcase scenario he passes out during one - scary) I can imagine how he would be pleased. A lifelong asthmatic,he hasn't had an attack since using these tablets, and he's actually tried to bring one on, by pushing himself to the limit, eg cycling hard for kilos then stopping for a cigarette. They don't have to be taken regularly either, but he's amazed how his breathing and lung capacity have increased. They're not just for asthma - I took one just to see(I'm a smoker with sinus/bronchial problems). I felt a kind of cooling in my lungs, and indeed more lung capacity. I'm so impressed with these meds and shall keep the supply flowing. As a resident in Japan I'd also like to say how fantastic iHerb is - great variety of products, comprehensive information, very well-priced and incredibly fast shipping - 3-4 days on average. I can't recommend iHerb highly enough but I try to - Thank you!

Loves it

Posted by Reviewer1215317 on May 12, 2009

Helps son in law breathe better at night. My daughter do not have to wake him up to say "turn over" or to say "breathe, you stopped breathing" They both love it. I ordered him an extra month supply so he will not run out.

Truly a Lung Saver!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jun 10, 2009

I love this product. Can't do without this and Clear Lungs from Ridgecrest Herbs. I have asthma and sinus and this is one of my best purchase. Please keep selling them and keeping the price low. Thank you iHerb.

Natural Care, Lung-Saver, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2294113 on Jan 04, 2009

Significant results. A great product!

this made a noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Dec 29, 2009

does open the lungs for broader breathing and feels good

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3302892 on Mar 06, 2010

I bought this product for my father who is 85. He has a lot of lung problems, COPD. This has really helped him.

No.1 in the world

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

i recommend this magic formula for every one all ages from 11 years old , it removes phlegm out , clear chest and lung noise , very useful for asthma, cold, cough and it was magic for my mom, me and family allergy . actually it worked for me after just 4 days in daily dose 2 times a day. i like it

Lung Saver

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Mar 29, 2010

Great. Works just like Breathe Easy Tea, without having to wait 15 min.

Good products

Posted by 5059343239636557424 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for my father in law and myself , recently I hv asthma attack. I felt breathless at nite and must used ventolin. My chest felt tight . This is a good product.. I felt much better after taking it. My father also comments that he sleep better after taking it. Thank you

Great

Posted by Reviewer1862485 on Mar 29, 2012

I was able to run in no time at all.