good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Dec 15, 2009

I have been diagnosed with emphysema - this seems to help quite a bit - I most definitely have plans to keep using it.

Lung Saver

Posted by Reviewer2448476 on Mar 29, 2010

Great. Works just like Breathe Easy Tea, without having to wait 15 min.

No.1 in the world

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

i recommend this magic formula for every one all ages from 11 years old , it removes phlegm out , clear chest and lung noise , very useful for asthma, cold, cough and it was magic for my mom, me and family allergy . actually it worked for me after just 4 days in daily dose 2 times a day. i like it

Good products

Posted by 5059343239636557424 on May 03, 2016

I bought this for my father in law and myself , recently I hv asthma attack. I felt breathless at nite and must used ventolin. My chest felt tight . This is a good product.. I felt much better after taking it. My father also comments that he sleep better after taking it. Thank you

Great

Posted by Reviewer1862485 on Mar 29, 2012

I was able to run in no time at all.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jun 29, 2011

My asthma has bothered me more this year for some reason, but after I started taking this product a few weeks ago, I could tell a difference, even when we've had a lot of rain and thunderstorms (the humidity really triggers my symptoms).

Australia

Posted by Reviewer1815474 on Nov 07, 2010

I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH NATURAL CARE,LUNG-SAVER.THIS CAPSULES HELP ME TO RELIEVE DRY COUGHS. I`M GOING TO ORDER IT AGAIN.

Saved my lungs!

Posted by mahajian on May 01, 2012

After 3 monhts of coughing and taking X-ray I found this LIFE saver. The first day I stop coughing. I'll buy more Thank you

Lungs

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Oct 20, 2011

Seems to be working fine. Have only been using it for about 3 weeks. Don't wheez as much as I was. I have allergies and at night find it hard to sleep with the whizzing. Would recommend it highly.

Acute lung remedy

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

I use Lung Saver as an extremely effective remedy for acute lung illness or acute lung problems like bronchitis. Actually, I use Lung Saver in addition to cordyceps for optimal lung recovery and strength.