Great

Posted by Reviewer1862485 on Mar 29, 2012

I was able to run in no time at all.

This Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on May 31, 2014

Have been able to greatly reduce using my inhaler & other prescriptions. It clears the mucus and sure does make breathing easier. It is the least expensive product on the market. If you have asthma, pneumonia, allergies that clog up your lungs this works! The medicines prescribed for breathing problems contain testerone or other compounds that can make your hair receed/thin out if you are taking several of them or over a long period of time. You don't have to worry about or experience this problem with this product. I am so happy I found this

It works

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jul 15, 2014

I've been suffering from asthma attacks almost every day the last month and I didn't want to use the steroid inhalator, so iI decided to try something natural. This product helped me almost immediately- even after first day of use i felt much better. I took 2 capsules twice a day for one week, and then reduced the dose to 1 capsule twice a day, but it was not effective enough, so I got back to taking two twice a day. I finished the entire pack more then a week ago, and unfortunately, my symptoms are coming back again, although, they are much less severe. I probably I need to take it for a longer time...

No.1 in the world

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

i recommend this magic formula for every one all ages from 11 years old , it removes phlegm out , clear chest and lung noise , very useful for asthma, cold, cough and it was magic for my mom, me and family allergy . actually it worked for me after just 4 days in daily dose 2 times a day. i like it

Shortness of Breath

Posted by Reviewer2042785 on Jul 01, 2011

I tried this product in hopes of helping my chronic shortness of breath. Unfortunately it has not really done anything for me. I decided not to give product a bad review though, because my problem may be more anxiety related than lung related. From the reviews I read before trying this product, it seems to have helped many. If you are a smoker or you feel stuffed up, it will likely work. It does not work for anxiety related shortness of breath though... at least in my case.

Lungs

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Oct 20, 2011

Seems to be working fine. Have only been using it for about 3 weeks. Don't wheez as much as I was. I have allergies and at night find it hard to sleep with the whizzing. Would recommend it highly.

Acute lung remedy

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

I use Lung Saver as an extremely effective remedy for acute lung illness or acute lung problems like bronchitis. Actually, I use Lung Saver in addition to cordyceps for optimal lung recovery and strength.

Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1674137 on May 15, 2010

Good product, it's helping with breathing problems (asthma + allergies). I haven't had a crisis since I started taking this (10 days).

getting off the grid

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on May 12, 2009

I've had allergies and asthma since I was 3 years old. I am hoping that this treatment will allow me to escape the need for the drugs my physician is now prescribing for me, that I can't afford........ dmc

may be good, but it can cause allergies

Posted by Reviewer3123852 on Jul 02, 2012

I bought it for my father, suffering from asthma. But he has an allergy to this product:/ Покупала для отца, страдающего астмой, но у него аллергия на этот продукт :/ видимо хорошее лекарство, но может вызвать аллергию.