Natural Care, Lung Saver

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Jan 24, 2011

I expected better results than I got. Disappointed.

Experience with the Natural Care Lung saver

Posted by Reviewer1988149 on Feb 25, 2011

Since I ordered this product about 2 weeks I have been taking daily one capsule as I have a very mild phlegm problem which means I have to clear my throat througout the day to get rid of the mucus build up left over from my first respiratory bronchial infection back last year. So far no noticable difference.. Is this the right supplement for me I wonder.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3302892 on Mar 06, 2010

I bought this product for my father who is 85. He has a lot of lung problems, COPD. This has really helped him.

Truly a Lung Saver!!

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jun 10, 2009

I love this product. Can't do without this and Clear Lungs from Ridgecrest Herbs. I have asthma and sinus and this is one of my best purchase. Please keep selling them and keeping the price low. Thank you iHerb.

this made a noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Dec 29, 2009

does open the lungs for broader breathing and feels good

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

When I had bronchitis, this product helped a lot. I no longer get colds, so don't get bronchitis either! Thanks to the excellent supplements I now take.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this for my elderly Dad who just started taking it. I love all the ingredients and claims that the product claims. I'll check with him in three week.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 31, 2010

I am finding it helpful as a smoker. I need all the help I can get and I will also use this for when I give up. Thanks.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2225010 on Jan 14, 2011

I bought for my son who was diagnosed with asthma. He says he can tell a difference since taking this product and hardly uses his prescription medicine. Will definitely order again.

Hopeful

Posted by Giordie on Apr 01, 2011

I have only just started to take these, I am hopeful they will help my breathing which is not too good.