Acute lung remedy

Posted by Reviewer1368787 on Oct 31, 2011

I use Lung Saver as an extremely effective remedy for acute lung illness or acute lung problems like bronchitis. Actually, I use Lung Saver in addition to cordyceps for optimal lung recovery and strength.

may be good, but it can cause allergies

Posted by Reviewer3123852 on Jul 02, 2012

I bought it for my father, suffering from asthma. But he has an allergy to this product:/ Покупала для отца, страдающего астмой, но у него аллергия на этот продукт :/ видимо хорошее лекарство, но может вызвать аллергию.

getting off the grid

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on May 12, 2009

I've had allergies and asthma since I was 3 years old. I am hoping that this treatment will allow me to escape the need for the drugs my physician is now prescribing for me, that I can't afford........ dmc

Natural Care, Lung Saver

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Jan 24, 2011

I expected better results than I got. Disappointed.

Experience with the Natural Care Lung saver

Posted by Reviewer1988149 on Feb 25, 2011

Since I ordered this product about 2 weeks I have been taking daily one capsule as I have a very mild phlegm problem which means I have to clear my throat througout the day to get rid of the mucus build up left over from my first respiratory bronchial infection back last year. So far no noticable difference.. Is this the right supplement for me I wonder.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3302892 on Mar 06, 2010

I bought this product for my father who is 85. He has a lot of lung problems, COPD. This has really helped him.

this made a noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Dec 29, 2009

does open the lungs for broader breathing and feels good

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

When I had bronchitis, this product helped a lot. I no longer get colds, so don't get bronchitis either! Thanks to the excellent supplements I now take.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this for my elderly Dad who just started taking it. I love all the ingredients and claims that the product claims. I'll check with him in three week.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 31, 2010

I am finding it helpful as a smoker. I need all the help I can get and I will also use this for when I give up. Thanks.