Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jun 29, 2011

My asthma has bothered me more this year for some reason, but after I started taking this product a few weeks ago, I could tell a difference, even when we've had a lot of rain and thunderstorms (the humidity really triggers my symptoms).

Australia

Posted by Reviewer1815474 on Nov 07, 2010

I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH NATURAL CARE,LUNG-SAVER.THIS CAPSULES HELP ME TO RELIEVE DRY COUGHS. I`M GOING TO ORDER IT AGAIN.

Lungs

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Oct 20, 2011

Seems to be working fine. Have only been using it for about 3 weeks. Don't wheez as much as I was. I have allergies and at night find it hard to sleep with the whizzing. Would recommend it highly.

may be good, but it can cause allergies

Posted by Reviewer3123852 on Jul 02, 2012

I bought it for my father, suffering from asthma. But he has an allergy to this product:/ Покупала для отца, страдающего астмой, но у него аллергия на этот продукт :/ видимо хорошее лекарство, но может вызвать аллергию.

getting off the grid

Posted by Reviewer3004636 on May 12, 2009

I've had allergies and asthma since I was 3 years old. I am hoping that this treatment will allow me to escape the need for the drugs my physician is now prescribing for me, that I can't afford........ dmc

Natural Care, Lung Saver

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Jan 24, 2011

I expected better results than I got. Disappointed.

Experience with the Natural Care Lung saver

Posted by Reviewer1988149 on Feb 25, 2011

Since I ordered this product about 2 weeks I have been taking daily one capsule as I have a very mild phlegm problem which means I have to clear my throat througout the day to get rid of the mucus build up left over from my first respiratory bronchial infection back last year. So far no noticable difference.. Is this the right supplement for me I wonder.

Help?

Posted by 5302833699472003141 on Aug 08, 2015

I don't know how you think this works. I almost ended up in emergency after taking it for two days. I guess I was very excited to see if this would work, it says to have optimal benefits take 2 2's a day which I did. My god. I was so sick and could not breath the whole day. Will never buy it again. There goes my money!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Feb 26, 2008

When I had bronchitis, this product helped a lot. I no longer get colds, so don't get bronchitis either! Thanks to the excellent supplements I now take.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5594324780115594367 on Sep 16, 2016

I really thank this brand for giving me comfort from asthmatic attacks. It is a life saver for me. Thank you Iherb.