Eyes are less tired and less red

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 09, 2014

The capsules work and it is the most important thing. The capsules are not big and have a grey colour. When you take them your eyes feel better. Tey are less tired at the end of the day and you don't experience the effect of 'sandpaper', no smarting eyes. No redness. The capsules contain lutein and zeaxanthin and, thus, protect your eyes from harmful effects of environment and nourish your eyes from inside.

Hopeful...

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 06, 2013

I only have one good eye, and the older I get, the more I notice the strain. I'm taking these and several other products to try to keep it going. This is a good combination of ingredients, so I'm hopeful that it will help.

Helping my floaters

Posted by Reviewer1325488 on Sep 28, 2011

My 'floaters' aren't as noticeable. I've dealt with them since highschool which was many moons ago.

super

Posted by devo4ka on Jul 18, 2011

I these vitamins are very suitable. His eyes no longer so much tired of your computer.

LEAK IN COCONUT GREEN CONTAINER JAR

Posted by Reviewer1736357 on Apr 07, 2011

I have been pleased with everything received thus far except one of he coconut oil plastic jar may have been bumped or squished in the carboard box where a small portion leaked out and inside the carton. I assumed it would still be safe to use so immediately bought a cruet to put balance in. The jar that leaked still has a very small amount in but I'm taking about a teasponful per day until that's gone. Let me know if it has a spoil range. It does have a wonderful taste to it. Perhaps better packaging/cushioning would eliminate a repeat of that happening in the future. Thanks for listening - Don Palm

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Dec 21, 2010

It includes also scientific information about ingredients. Hope this Care will help to slow down my cataract growing.

Approach with care

Posted by Reviewer2389439 on Jun 24, 2010

Unfortunately for me this product was not a good choice I got sick within 15-20 minutes after taking this supplement,that is why I am returning it back.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Jun 21, 2010

My eye doctor said I was developing cataracts. After taking this for a few months my regular doctor commented that I don't have cataracts. It's possible the regular doctor isn't as qualified as the eye doctor to make that judgment. Even so I can't help but wonder if this is working.

Healthy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2580104 on Jul 08, 2009

As long as I take a good eye vitamin like Opti All I do not have the redness in my eyes.

It Works!

Posted by phlwdrd on May 14, 2009

My fiancee' was told she would have to use eye drops for the rest of her life for cataracs two months ago and asked me what she should do. We tried Optiall for thirty days and upon her 30 day reevaluation to start her on the eye drops, her physician told her both pressures had decreased! No prescription necessary!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »