식도염때문에 구입

Posted by Reviewer1195285 on Jan 28, 2013

속이 많이 쓰릴때 먹으면 효과는 있네요 가슴 통증은 좀 줄어드는데 치료가 되는건 아닌가봐요 자기전에 두알먹고 자면 아침에 좀 편안합니다. 치료약이 아닌 보조제 정도라 생각하면 될것 같아요

Natural-Care-Reflux-Away-60-Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1262990 on Nov 10, 2011

Definitely helpful but again not 100%. I am trying not to avoid taking proton pump inhibitors on a regular basis and this has helped in all but the most difficult cases.

HELPS A BIT

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 12, 2011

This product seems to work SOMETIMES. I think it is too weak. With your Acid Reflux if nothing seems to be helping, try figuring out when the Reflux problems started and what you have done differently during that time span. I tried everything to relieve my reflux and nothing seemed to help. Then I tried figuring out what I had done differently in the past 2 months. Suddenly it hit me that I had started taking big doses of Fish Oil capsules 2 months ago. I stopped the Fish Oil Capsules immediately and things started improving within a day. Pay very careful attention to what you are putting into your mouth an stomach.

fine product.

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Dec 01, 2010

I have acid reflux. but this product was very gentle, so the difference was subtle.

hard to say

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Sep 06, 2010

I had some relieve with the first bottle of Reflux-Away, so I bought a second one. For some reason they do not work the same, I don't know if they changed the formula or what happened :-(

helps some

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Sep 28, 2009

This product is somewhat helpful. No substitute for eating good diet and avoiding acid foods

natural care, reflux-away