Doing Well

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Jan 09, 2012

I was using Acid Ease but wanted to try something different. I find that this product is better in controlling gas, in regards to belching and flatulance, than the Acid Ease. I will continue using the Reflux-Away from now on. It helps me if I eat late and have to go to bed so I don't end up with that acid reflux reaction. I'm very pleased with it so far.

actually works

Posted by Reviewer2225051 on Dec 16, 2011

My husband has been taking pepcid every day for years. He replaced the pepcid with reflux away and it works.

Natural-Care-Reflux-Away-60-Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1262990 on Nov 10, 2011

Definitely helpful but again not 100%. I am trying not to avoid taking proton pump inhibitors on a regular basis and this has helped in all but the most difficult cases.

work well with Solgar brand Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 18, 2011

I take two 1000mg of Solgar on empty stomach in the morning, and also use this when needed ---cured my reflux. Prayers andwered!!

Best of similar preparations!

Posted by Reviewer2636139 on May 12, 2011

Fine preparation! Perfectly copes with a reflux and pains in digestive organs. This product is worthy the appreciation. I will buy it constantly.

Really helps with my acid reflux

Posted by abbyiherb on Mar 31, 2011

I've noticed that it sometimes works better doing 2 capsules as opposed to just 1 and ever since I've started taking 1 capsule before I got to bed as long as I haven't eaten or had anything to drink 3 hours before, I've been sleeping better.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Feb 19, 2011

Works every time I feel indigestion, burping, reflux, etc., coming on, especially after a large meal late in the evening. Enables me to sleep in a reclining position without heartburn.

HELPS A BIT

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 12, 2011

This product seems to work SOMETIMES. I think it is too weak. With your Acid Reflux if nothing seems to be helping, try figuring out when the Reflux problems started and what you have done differently during that time span. I tried everything to relieve my reflux and nothing seemed to help. Then I tried figuring out what I had done differently in the past 2 months. Suddenly it hit me that I had started taking big doses of Fish Oil capsules 2 months ago. I stopped the Fish Oil Capsules immediately and things started improving within a day. Pay very careful attention to what you are putting into your mouth an stomach.

Acid Reflux Relief

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Feb 07, 2011

I take these daily at night before bed or when I eat acidic meals. They are the answer to drug free acid relief. They were perfect for my acid reflux and are the natural way to reduce or eliminate acid reflux. They work perfect for me. I sleep like a baby and no reflux or pain under the breast. Recommend highly!!!

Works good for indigestion!

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Feb 02, 2011

This Reflux-away works most of the time for acid reflux, I had to take 2 per meal. I still think just plain HCL works better.