A Miracle Pill!

Posted by Reviewer3266413 on Jan 17, 2008

This is the best pills for stomach aliments that I have ever taken.

djatlanta

Posted by Reviewer1050784 on Jul 29, 2008

Reduces flatulence and Gerd when taken after any heavy meal.

I used lots of medicine to relieve the symptoms of reflux

Posted by Reviewer1503393 on Aug 12, 2008

Natural Care reflux-away is the best in my opinion.Before I ordered this product,I thought that it wouldn't work for my disorder.But I went wrong and this product is the best...

Wonderful Prodfuct

Posted by Reviewer1879943 on Apr 16, 2009

I have been taking them for quite a while and am very pleased with the product. I don't ever want to be without them as they really help relieve the occasional acid reflux.

Works so well...

Posted by From-the-Inside-Out on Aug 22, 2009

My husband uses this for his acid reflux and digestive problems....takes care of it.

DOES WHAT REFLUX MEDS DON'T

Posted by Reviewer2525588 on Aug 25, 2009

Even having used prescription reflux medications for many years I was still having issues. In my case particularly the build up of pressure in the stomach that forced burping spells and much discomfort. None of the prescriptions was helping this condition and then I tried Reflux Away and got significant relief. This product is a true Godsend for me and I recommend trying it to anyone who is having unresolved reflux issues.

Acid Reflux Relief

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Feb 07, 2011

I take these daily at night before bed or when I eat acidic meals. They are the answer to drug free acid relief. They were perfect for my acid reflux and are the natural way to reduce or eliminate acid reflux. They work perfect for me. I sleep like a baby and no reflux or pain under the breast. Recommend highly!!!

Very useful for my heartburn.

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

It really helps! I take 1-2 tablets after each meal! For heartburn / GERD I also use DGL, slippery elm, marshmallow, mastic gum, ginger, ACV and other digestive enzymes - thanks to herbal remedies I am no longer on dangerous PPIs. If you like, check my other reviews!

Works good for indigestion!

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Feb 02, 2011

This Reflux-away works most of the time for acid reflux, I had to take 2 per meal. I still think just plain HCL works better.

fine product.

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Dec 01, 2010

I have acid reflux. but this product was very gentle, so the difference was subtle.