Does not work anymore...it feels like the formula is weakened

Posted by Reviewer3080223 on May 23, 2010

I am changing my rating to 1 star (from 5) as I realized that the strength of this product is MUCH weaker than what it was earlier, hence its not any where near as effective as before. I am disappointed that not only have they increased the price but also I assume changed something in the recipe to make it weaker...will not be buying anymore.

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2795841 on Apr 15, 2008

I bought this for my husband who always suffer from heartburns, upset stomach and acid reflux. He tried many prescriptions and OTC meds and nothing seemed to help..\, but Reflux-Away by far was the best for fast relief and long lasting effects. This is the second time we bought it and IHerb is the best place to buy it from.

Awful Product...

Posted by Reviewer2060029 on Jun 22, 2008

This product does not work at all. If fact, it gave my family members even heartburn.

Natural Care,Reflux-Away,60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Jan 21, 2009

Outstanding! These are the best!

actually works

Posted by Reviewer2225051 on Dec 16, 2011

My husband has been taking pepcid every day for years. He replaced the pepcid with reflux away and it works.

work well with Solgar brand Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 18, 2011

I take two 1000mg of Solgar on empty stomach in the morning, and also use this when needed ---cured my reflux. Prayers andwered!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Feb 19, 2011

Works every time I feel indigestion, burping, reflux, etc., coming on, especially after a large meal late in the evening. Enables me to sleep in a reclining position without heartburn.

Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1882511 on Nov 27, 2008

very good

Doing Well

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Jan 09, 2012

I was using Acid Ease but wanted to try something different. I find that this product is better in controlling gas, in regards to belching and flatulance, than the Acid Ease. I will continue using the Reflux-Away from now on. It helps me if I eat late and have to go to bed so I don't end up with that acid reflux reaction. I'm very pleased with it so far.

Ron Jeffery

Posted by Reviewer1433972 on Sep 24, 2008

This product has provided great relief for my husband. He doesn't want to eat without them.