Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Oct 08, 2010

My digestion seems to improve after taking them and not having much heartburn symptoms.

normal

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 12, 2012

It is too small amount of time to say, that it's working. Delivery was almost 2 month long to Latvia :(

Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer1227854 on Dec 20, 2010

I have only been taking this for about 2 weeks. I have felt a small but noticable difference. I have suffered with Reflux so long I think it will take more time to truly now.

Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2427853 on Jun 29, 2009

I take 1-2 pills before each meal, depending upon the expected acidity of the food, and this works well. Sometimes the good effect wears off in the early hours of the morning, but I think that usually happens with extremely acidic/spicy food.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Apr 15, 2008

This is an interesting combination of ingredients which seem to have a good effect. I appreciate the detailed information which is included, as well.

helps some

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Sep 28, 2009

This product is somewhat helpful. No substitute for eating good diet and avoiding acid foods

hard to say

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Sep 06, 2010

I had some relieve with the first bottle of Reflux-Away, so I bought a second one. For some reason they do not work the same, I don't know if they changed the formula or what happened :-(

식도염때문에 구입

Posted by Reviewer1195285 on Jan 28, 2013

속이 많이 쓰릴때 먹으면 효과는 있네요 가슴 통증은 좀 줄어드는데 치료가 되는건 아닌가봐요 자기전에 두알먹고 자면 아침에 좀 편안합니다. 치료약이 아닌 보조제 정도라 생각하면 될것 같아요

Natural-Care-Reflux-Away-60-Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1262990 on Nov 10, 2011

Definitely helpful but again not 100%. I am trying not to avoid taking proton pump inhibitors on a regular basis and this has helped in all but the most difficult cases.

Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 كبسولس

Posted by 5736473367615367443 on Dec 26, 2015

Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 كبسولس علاج الأرتجاع المريئي بعد تجربته لمدة أسبوع كامل . لم أجد منه أي فائده وهو غير فعال في علاج الأرتجاع المريئي _____________________________________ Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 Capsule The treatment of esophageal reflux After his experience for a whole week. I did not find any benefit from it, which is effective in the treatment of esophageal reflux