Very Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1725557 on Dec 19, 2012

I bought this product because of bleeding gums. The taste is very refreshing and I will be ordering again! My gums appear to be looking allot cleaner and pinker. There is still some red inflammation, so will be trying oil pulling using sesame oil along with this anti bacterial wash.

re-ordering

Posted by PatriciaM on Nov 13, 2012

I ordered this Healthy Gums rinse some time ago and really liked it--once I got the bottle open. Since finishing the bottle have tried other products but none of them did the job the way this one did--when I managed to get the lid off! So will try again and see if I can defeat the lid the way the rinse defeated my tender gums.

Great taste, good results

Posted by lonelywe on Oct 12, 2012

It tastes really great and it stopped my gums bleeding after 4-5 times of using it. Will reoorder!

perfectly

Posted by Reviewer1425758 on Jun 04, 2012

מאוד עזר עם הדימום של חניכיים

No burn!

Posted by Reviewer1895568 on Apr 16, 2012

I love this mouthwash. Fresh taste, and long lasting

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2462318 on Feb 17, 2012

I have sensitive gums that bleed occasionally and this stuff has always stopped the bleeding and made my gums feel better.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Jan 24, 2012

Have used this product for about a year. After decades of poor check-ups at the gum specialists office, I finally had a normal exam with no "pockets". The periodontist remarked: "Whatever you are doing, keep it up". I am certain the Natural Dentist rinses have made the difference in the health of my gums.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Jan 19, 2012

The taste is not strong at all, a little cinamone taste and a bit mint in the end. A large bottle of natural product. I'm happy with it.

So awesome. I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2030881 on Dec 22, 2011

Well I've been using this product for a week and here are my thoughts...... Pros:HOLY WOW! Lets see here I went to the dentist and had bad news. I need a root canner, 6 cavities and gum work. I don't have coverage so this is a lot. Out of desperation I bought this not expecting much. Well I haven't had any pain in a week...knock on wood it keeps staying like that until my next visit. Teeth are whiter and my gums are starting to look better. My gums are not bleeding! Tastes yummy and have got my son to use this to help his gums. Cons: I only bought one lol. last thoughts: BUY THIS NOW!

Mouth Rinse

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Dec 06, 2011

The taste is good, but I have a hard time opening the bottle so don't always use it.