Good

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

I like the taste. Best thing about it is that it doesn't discolor teeth as some do.

Good for gums

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

It's very good for gums and healthy teeth, aloe content 20%. If you have cavities, i would recommend to use another mouthwash with more antiseptic properties.

very good stuff !!!

Posted by 4916411290916364254 on Jan 25, 2016

Really helps with gums problems. It does the job exactly as they promis. Recomand it really!

GREAT PRODUCT FOR HEALTHY GUMS

Posted by 5646258514841838979 on Jan 02, 2016

Both my mother and I have a history of gum problems, including multiple gum surgeries. The dentist said that with professional cleanings every 3 months, we could increase the time interval between surgeries, but would most likely still need gum surgery. Daily use of this Natural Dentist product has made such a difference in our gum health, that we have not needed surgery for the 4 years that we have been using it. Our gums are healthy, not borderline for surgery as so often been the case in the past. Give it a try if you have bleeding gums. Add it to a regimen of brushing (preferably with a Soni-Care toothbrush rather than a manual toothbrush), flossing, and use of a proxy brush in any wider spaces between teeth that catch food. A bonus is a good tasting product that allows the user to sport very fresh breath!

Dental Life

Posted by 5592783567430013964 on Dec 12, 2015

This product is boosting my dental health by decreasing pain and other problems with my gums and teeth. Highly rated by me if you want to save your natural gums and teeth health

Didn't Work For Me

Posted by 4616645246012532669 on Jul 18, 2015

I really love the taste of it but somehow it actually made my gums bled more & gave me toothache.

weird taste

Posted by 4945237887349319408 on May 03, 2015

don't think i'll buy it again

Very good

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

I liked it a lot. Very good taste (a bit sugary), no burning sensation. Will reorder.

Excellent rinse

Posted by Reviewer1839228 on Oct 25, 2014

Gums never felt better! Peppermint Twist flavor is nice and soothing - not too minty, but just enough.

Mouth rinse

Posted by karishma on Sep 10, 2014

My second day of using this rinse and already I'm very impressed!!! Best mouth rinse out there!!