Not mine!

Posted by Reviewer1167400 on Mar 24, 2012

At us water differs from American therefore I alternate fluoride toothpaste and fluoride free. This paste removes a raid well, but began to smell too medical and almost doesn't foam at all therefore I will try still others.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2046046 on Jan 11, 2012

tastes great (a bit like with ginger), cleans teeth really good, they're like polished after using this toothpaste. I'll definitely buy it again!

nice

Posted by pauloluis on Mar 08, 2012

very nice toothpaste!

Favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on May 20, 2009

I love this stuff. I used to buy it locally, but it hasn't been available for a year or more. So happy it's on iHerb; it took less than 48 hours to arrive to Nova Scotia from California!

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1719602 on May 29, 2011

My gums were beginning to be inflamed all the time and I noticed they were particularly inflamed right after brushing. Natural Dentist is the only toothpaste that calmed the inflamation and helped to stop gum bleeding.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1044659 on Jan 02, 2012

one of my favourite toothpastes!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I LOVE that this toothpaste has totally NATURAL ingredients but with added fluoride - a natural trace element that our teeth benefit from to stay strong - contrary to the belief of some 'natural' fans who say it does damage. No SLS or other chemicals - so very safe. Taste's excellent - nice strong peppermint taste and don't need a lot to do the job. Nice BIG tube! Worth every cent. Put my daughter onto this toothpaste and she loves it too. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

good

Posted by 4794903966042507593 on Apr 04, 2016

I am using this product for years.

Tastes like the original crest anticavity

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Feb 13, 2016

I love the idea of a natural toothpaste with fluoride, but it lacks flavor (for me). It's not that minty. It doesn't leave me feeling fresh. I would never use this one in the morning, because of morning breath. It is a good product though. I just would've liked more mint.

anna

Posted by 5208652428066483660 on Jul 19, 2012

the order is not delivered