one of the best!

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

I like Natural Dentist - previously our favourite was fluoride-free, but we tried this whitening toothpaste and it's even better - teeth really get whiter!

Excellent

Posted by username161 on Nov 27, 2015

SLS irritates my gums so I need to use a toothpaste without it, however it is hard to find a natural toothpaste that does include fluoride. This stuff is excellent.

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I LOVE that this toothpaste has totally NATURAL ingredients but with added fluoride - a natural trace element that our teeth benefit from to stay strong - contrary to the belief of some 'natural' fans who say it does damage. No SLS or other chemicals - so very safe. Taste's excellent - nice strong peppermint taste and don't need a lot to do the job. Teeth get REALLY clean and makes them brighter, whiter looking!! It seems to get rid of any film over them - teeth are literally squeaky clean. Nice BIG tube! Worth every cent. Put my daughter onto this toothpaste and she loves it too. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jul 20, 2014

this is very mild, feels gentle yet effective without the usual super minty taste as compared to most commercial brands...would buy this again.

Best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2388107 on Sep 04, 2013

This is the only silica based toothpaste I can find and does not seem to compromise like other brands. Even Tom's now uses Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I go to a large health food store and can't find one toothpaste I care for because they all contain at least one ingredient that I don't or can't use. Not so with Natural Dentist.

o.k.

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

This was o.k. but not my favorite.

Nice, vegan toothpaste.

Posted by bentebabe on Jul 16, 2012

Tastes fresh, does the job and is vegan.

good

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Aug 03, 2011

works as promised, just hurts my teeth a bit

Works ok

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Oct 22, 2009

Seems to work well.

Whintening plus

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Feb 04, 2011

The taste is a little too strong for everyday use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »