Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Dentist, Healthy Teeth & Gums Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Peppermint Twist, 5.0 oz (142 g)

one of the best!

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

I like Natural Dentist - previously our favourite was fluoride-free, but we tried this whitening toothpaste and it's even better - teeth really get whiter!

I now have uber white teeth :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014

I love love love this product! I've been using this product for about a month now and my teeth are as white as I want them to be! I did my research to find a non-harmful whitening toothpaste and this one fits my standards! The only thing I think should be worked on, is the minty freshness. It just goes away too fast. :( Other than that I'm very happy with this toothpaste and I've already bought my second tube! :) Hope this was helpful!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jul 20, 2014

this is very mild, feels gentle yet effective without the usual super minty taste as compared to most commercial brands...would buy this again.

Best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2388107 on Sep 04, 2013

This is the only silica based toothpaste I can find and does not seem to compromise like other brands. Even Tom's now uses Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. I go to a large health food store and can't find one toothpaste I care for because they all contain at least one ingredient that I don't or can't use. Not so with Natural Dentist.

o.k.

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012

This was o.k. but not my favorite.