RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽929.37

₽1,327.19

Экономия: ₽397.83 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

It works

Отзыв оставлен Anna-Reviews Apr 13, 2013

I used it only once (for insomnia & depression) - it worked, I slept very well and woke up feeling rested, also I had good mood the next day. I never used it again because I realised I don't wan't to depend on some drug, I want to cure the cause of my depression. Since then I read a lot about it and it appears that there are many things causing depression: food allergies, low thyroid, poor diet, environmental toxins, metal toxicity, candida overgrowth etc. (So far I've found out I have severe gluten allergy and I really feel better when it's not in my diet). So people my message is: do some research and don't cure only the symptoms of your depression, look deeper and find the cause, because there's always one.

worth a try

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1706131 Mar 28, 2008

Good for lifting depression. Takes time for body to adjust. I had trouble with drowsiness when taking 3x a day as directed in 5-htp book by Michael Murray.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works but don't like the caplet

Отзыв оставлен emanuela Aug 24, 2013

It works fine, helps me relax, if anything makes me a bit drowsy afternoon to evening (I have been taking 3 a day, one after each main meal). Personally, I have been having trouble swallowing this whole, so have had to dissolve it in water. Therefore little point buying enteric coated caplets, I'd rather buy a capsule! Moreover, this caplet contains magnesium stearate which is not helpful. I wish magnesium stearate and all other useless eccipients were taken out of this and other supplements.

Fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2138539 Sep 17, 2009

I was diagnosed with Fribromyalgia almost 20 years ago. I have had tingling in my hands for too long to remember. I have only been taking 5-HTP for 2 days now and the tingling has stopped so much that it is almost non-existent to me. I would wake up and have to shake my hands to get them to just have feeling in them. This morning my hands felt normal, no tingling and no shaking them awake. This stuff is awesome. I would give it a five star rating, but I only have two days to judge by but I have already recommended it to several friends.

its ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1249058 Apr 18, 2008

the product was as expected , in good condition. However I will not be ordering again, and I have already started placing orders with another company, due to the attitude of the people at customer services inc. the manager. I emailed and called due to a dispute about the shipping date and rate. If they had given me my 5 dollars back, they would have gained a customer who spends an average of $50 a month on vitamins and supplements.

good for sleep

Отзыв оставлен 5355254441692460143 Dec 02, 2014

Per Julia Ross's book, The Mood Cure, I'm taking this supplement for mood and sleep issues, and it has been very helpful for both. I actually cut the tablet in half to use the smallest possible dose, which is still quite effective for me: taking 1/2 in the afternoon and 1/2 before bed works well (sometimes with an additional 1/2 at bedtime). The only problem with this method is that you lose the benefit of the enteric coating. I've not had stomach issues, though. Another important point is to take this supplement away from protein for full effectiveness. Recommended!

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3272538 Oct 23, 2010

Just starting taking this, it seems to help me sleep better. Need to take it on an empty stomach before bed. Not sure yet if its improved my mood.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2058206 Feb 28, 2011

My son is pleased, he is using them.

Satisfactory

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1956885 Nov 06, 2011

Prefer 100 mg size

5htp

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1335607 Jul 07, 2008

Not sure as got product for friend and just started to take product need more time

Позиции 1-10 из 10