Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works

Posted by Anna-Reviews on Apr 13, 2013

I used it only once (for insomnia & depression) - it worked, I slept very well and woke up feeling rested, also I had good mood the next day. I never used it again because I realised I don't wan't to depend on some drug, I want to cure the cause of my depression. Since then I read a lot about it and it appears that there are many things causing depression: food allergies, low thyroid, poor diet, environmental toxins, metal toxicity, candida overgrowth etc. (So far I've found out I have severe gluten allergy and I really feel better when it's not in my diet). So people my message is: do some research and don't cure only the symptoms of your depression, look deeper and find the cause, because there's always one.

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Mar 28, 2008

Good for lifting depression. Takes time for body to adjust. I had trouble with drowsiness when taking 3x a day as directed in 5-htp book by Michael Murray.

Works but don't like the caplet

Posted by emanuela on Aug 24, 2013

It works fine, helps me relax, if anything makes me a bit drowsy afternoon to evening (I have been taking 3 a day, one after each main meal). Personally, I have been having trouble swallowing this whole, so have had to dissolve it in water. Therefore little point buying enteric coated caplets, I'd rather buy a capsule! Moreover, this caplet contains magnesium stearate which is not helpful. I wish magnesium stearate and all other useless eccipients were taken out of this and other supplements.

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2138539 on Sep 17, 2009

I was diagnosed with Fribromyalgia almost 20 years ago. I have had tingling in my hands for too long to remember. I have only been taking 5-HTP for 2 days now and the tingling has stopped so much that it is almost non-existent to me. I would wake up and have to shake my hands to get them to just have feeling in them. This morning my hands felt normal, no tingling and no shaking them awake. This stuff is awesome. I would give it a five star rating, but I only have two days to judge by but I have already recommended it to several friends.

its ok

Posted by Reviewer1249058 on Apr 18, 2008

the product was as expected , in good condition. However I will not be ordering again, and I have already started placing orders with another company, due to the attitude of the people at customer services inc. the manager. I emailed and called due to a dispute about the shipping date and rate. If they had given me my 5 dollars back, they would have gained a customer who spends an average of $50 a month on vitamins and supplements.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »