Perfect!!!

Posted by Reviewer2120783 on Mar 24, 2008

I heard about this product through a friend. I was feeling depressed and overall unhealthy. I figured I needed to start eating right again but couldn't find that jumpstart I needed. I started the cleanse on a Thursday, and by the seventh day I had lost a total of 15 lbs.!!!! But you have to follow the diet correctly. By the third day you don't even want to eat. I was happy with 1 cup of brown rice and steamed veggies for dinner. Just the shakes and water all day kept me going. It was amazing. And I feel great!!! Can't wait til June to do it again. But be warned.......it tastes disgusting. The detox (last 3 days) was the worst tasting thing I have ever tasted, but you have to ask yourself how bad you want it.......

My fave detox!

Posted by Reviewer2124083 on Jul 02, 2010

I detox every six months. This is a perfect kit since it doesn't require experience detoxing. Simple to follow and the shakes do keep you full.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 31, 2008

This product worked very well in cleaning my system and liver out. I noticed improved skin texture after taking this product and acne disappeared. The fiber action was very gentle no "running" to the bathroom.

Natural Factors 7 Day Review

Posted by Reviewer2920369 on May 18, 2009

This an a fantastic program!! I do it every 6 months or so and recommend it to all my friends. At the end of it I feel great, I look great, my digestion is great, my skin looks better, I lose 5 lbs and continue to lose a couple of pounds a week for a few weeks after. I'm extremely happy with it.

Reset your system

Posted by Reviewer2768821 on Oct 10, 2007

This cleansing product is easy to use and gentle on the system. We use it quarterly to optimize our suppliments. It's sort of like pushing our reset buttons.

Best Cleanse on Market

Posted by Reviewer2234737 on Apr 22, 2009

I have completed the 7-Day Cleanse a number of times and have recommended it to many family and friends who have been repeat "Cleansers". The key is to continue with the meal and exercise program after the 7 days. There is no healthier meal replacement and suppliment program out there as far as I am concerned. THIS IS NOT A DIET!

Feel great

Posted by Reviewer2362653 on Dec 25, 2007

This is the best stuff. I have recommended this to many & all seem to love it. Great to use especially before starting a diet. A Must. No upset stomach or extra gas. Felt energized afterwards. The 7 days strict plan is a little hard but it is truely worth it. A must have.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1735230 on Jan 31, 2008

This is the second time I have bought this product, and I'm sure I will continue to do so. I always feel great after I use it!

Great cleansing program

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Jun 26, 2009

This was the easiest cleanse I ever did, worked great, taste was not bad.

Wonderful, gentle cleanse.

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Jan 14, 2008

My favorite cleanse. Very gentle and easy to stick to. Gives me added energy and a nice break form wheat and dairy products. I will be doing this cleanse again in a few months. Word to the wise... after you mix the second shake (days 5-7) drink it FAST! It will get thick and quite gross if left to sit for a minute.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »