• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Great, simple, affordable, way to manage digestion and yeast..

Posted by Reviewer2382354 on Sep 19, 2010

These capsules are wonderful.. I've been taking one a day, 30 minutes after a meal, for a few weeks and have noticed a difference (positive) in my overall digestion as well as a lowering in candida-related symptoms (especially when I missed a couple of days).. the capsules are easy to swallow, do not smell bad, and leave no aftertaste.. I keep them in the fridge to keep them stable.. I'm going to increase my intake to two-three a day to see if there is any increased benefit..

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2152625 on Oct 25, 2006

i have been taking this for about two months and it has been great, no more gas, upset stomach and now i can drink milk with out running to the bathroom

probiotics are the best treatment on the stomach and intestinal tract

Posted by Reviewer1376672 on Mar 04, 2008

love the product acidophilus cured me of severe stomache and intestinal pain dr. said it was adominal migraines but acidophilus proved that wrong.and it took away bloated feeling and stomach gas

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2646060 on Oct 28, 2008

OK

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2802852 on Feb 02, 2012

this is my new favorite probiotic now. It's more potent than the one (only 2 billion) that I usually take and I can feel a big difference. good for immunity, ibs, stomach and intestinal tract issues. Highly recommend.

Acidophilus+Bifidus 10 Billion

Posted by Reviewer2805722 on Sep 22, 2011

Good Price-Good Product for Digestive health.

good price

Posted by Reviewer2478763 on Mar 03, 2010

good price, fast shipment

Good Bugs

Posted by Reviewer2516437 on Mar 07, 2012

Have used this product for years. Simply double the dose after I have been exposed to antibiotics.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2529415 on Mar 17, 2012

Spent 10 years with stomach pain. At times it put me in the emergency room. Saw doctor after doctor and 2 specialists and no answers. Then i got laid off and lost my insurance. I began searching online for relief. Product after product and some gave me temporary relief and others just didn't work. I came across an article that mentioned probiotics. I've reordered this product several times. I absolutely love it and have recommended it to others. Those that have tried it have also been happy with the results.

Great help with stomach issues of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2264529 on Jan 25, 2010

It helps a lot with stomach problems when you have to take antibiotics or even with other times.