• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Great, simple, affordable, way to manage digestion and yeast..

Posted by Reviewer2382354 on Sep 19, 2010

These capsules are wonderful.. I've been taking one a day, 30 minutes after a meal, for a few weeks and have noticed a difference (positive) in my overall digestion as well as a lowering in candida-related symptoms (especially when I missed a couple of days).. the capsules are easy to swallow, do not smell bad, and leave no aftertaste.. I keep them in the fridge to keep them stable.. I'm going to increase my intake to two-three a day to see if there is any increased benefit..

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2152625 on Oct 25, 2006

i have been taking this for about two months and it has been great, no more gas, upset stomach and now i can drink milk with out running to the bathroom

probiotics are the best treatment on the stomach and intestinal tract

Posted by Reviewer1376672 on Mar 04, 2008

love the product acidophilus cured me of severe stomache and intestinal pain dr. said it was adominal migraines but acidophilus proved that wrong.and it took away bloated feeling and stomach gas

I can feel it working

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Mar 25, 2008

The first time I took this product it didn't make me feel that good. I believe it was cleaning out my insides. Now, I take it on a regular basis and I feel great.

Natural Factors, Acidophilus & Bifidus, 10 Billion

Posted by Reviewer3155044 on Apr 03, 2008

Very happy with this product

Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1101372 on Apr 04, 2008

My husband is battling Candida Albicans in his intestines; something that caused a complete medical disability at the age of 57. He takes 5-6 capsules (50-60 Billion active cells) daily. This product has helped to return the Lactobicillus to a normal level in his gut, as we also attack the Candida with daily doses of Oregano Oil.

Natural Factors, Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1658078 on Aug 21, 2008

I am using supplement for over 3 years & believe it is helping me.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer3044799 on Oct 09, 2008

My tummy feels great!

Natural Factors, Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1503179 on Dec 01, 2008

Great product! Very effective and efficient in strengthening your immune system, and in balancing your digestive tract.

Mr.