saving vision

Posted by 5368798935676626261 on Apr 20, 2016

I am genetically predisposed to age-related macular degeneration. When I had AMD diagnosed, I immediately started taking Advanced Eye Factors as recommended. My ophthalmologist evaluates my eye health every 6 months. My AMD has stabilized and is not progressing.

Triple eyelids

Posted by 4916093993438747545 on Jun 23, 2015

I have been troubled by my triple eyelids. After taking natural factors for some time, the triple eyelids is not seen on my right eye and is not so obvious on my left. Also, they are less itchy. I only wish that the product is less pricey.

Worked for amd

Posted by Reviewer1082428 on Dec 20, 2014

My father who is 78 was diagnosed with wet amd 2 years ago. He has been taking advanced eye for more than a year and the recent opthalmogist report identified that his progression of amd has stopped. This is quite impressive and my dad will continue to take this. He is also taking taurine along with this

Well formulated.

exellent

Save my eyes

Posted by 4683066602099009822 on Dec 16, 2013

Lutein, Zeaxanthin,Bilberry!! good

Not able to evaluate yet.

Posted by JeffKorr on Nov 22, 2013

I need to take it longer to evaluate what this does.

Advanced Eye Factors

Posted by 5212142329935882546 on Jan 14, 2013

I'm very pleased with this product. It has all of the ingredients that I believe I need for healthy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1137152 on Nov 08, 2012

Happy with this product, it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jun 26, 2012

I am very pleased with quality of this product. I have had three eye surgeries, the last one – Lasik, and my eyes suffer from dryness, they are often red, and get tired quickly when I work at the computer. This product has helped immensely – after about a week of taking it I have noticed that my working spans became longer, and my eyes are more comfortable – the feeling of sand in my eyes bothers me less. By the way, I have tried two similar products from Now Foods – Ocu Support and Ocu Support, clinical strength, and had absolutely no result. Now I am happy that I have found a helpful product and have reordered it for me, my mother and my brother, who lives in the internet 

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »