Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Jul 24, 2011

Anytime I feel a cold or virus coming on, I take this and 90% of the time am able to stave it off completely or reduce the time of illness to 1/2 a day or a day. Works best in combination with a good night's sleep and avoidance of sugar or other immune weakening foods. An outstanding product, but echinacea does not work for everyone.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on May 16, 2009

Helped me through a case of the Shingles. Excellent product, wouldn't be without it in the house.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Jan 05, 2008

I've been using this for a few months now. I like the small size of the gel capsules and the fact I don't have to take many of them at a time. One twice a day for maintenance and I take more if I feel run down like a cold is coming on. So far, knock wood, I haven't been sick. I just bought more at iHerb because of the very low price and will continue to take it to keep my immune system healthy.

Best for Cold and Flu Season!

Posted by Reviewer3044641 on Feb 09, 2008

I have found this to be the best supplements for cold and flu season. Whenever there is an inkling that anyone in the family has been exposed to a virus, we immediately get on this in large doses and for the most part, we don't get sick. Very good product!

better!

Posted by Reviewer1172570 on Mar 19, 2008

I am glad I found the softgels. I had ordered the liquid without knowing the softgels existed. These are much better than the anti-v liquid (which I could not swallow, even mixed in juice, it tasted so bad) and it definitely worked to ward off colds during late winter.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on Apr 18, 2008

Great results

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3325838 on May 13, 2008

This taken with Elderberry extract and Emergen-C is my tried and true remedy to ward off colds and sore throats. This workswell for me. I alsways make sure I have some on hand.

This is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1121105 on Mar 04, 2008

This is a must have item in your cupboard. It really does help your immune system to fight off colds.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

worked well for colds for our family

Anti-V Formula

Posted by Reviewer3033446 on Aug 18, 2009

I use the Anti-V formula whenever my immune system needs extra support. I recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »