New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Anti-V Formula, with Clinically Proven Echinamide, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Jul 24, 2011

Anytime I feel a cold or virus coming on, I take this and 90% of the time am able to stave it off completely or reduce the time of illness to 1/2 a day or a day. Works best in combination with a good night's sleep and avoidance of sugar or other immune weakening foods. An outstanding product, but echinacea does not work for everyone.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on May 16, 2009

Helped me through a case of the Shingles. Excellent product, wouldn't be without it in the house.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Jan 05, 2008

I've been using this for a few months now. I like the small size of the gel capsules and the fact I don't have to take many of them at a time. One twice a day for maintenance and I take more if I feel run down like a cold is coming on. So far, knock wood, I haven't been sick. I just bought more at iHerb because of the very low price and will continue to take it to keep my immune system healthy.

better!

Posted by Reviewer1172570 on Mar 19, 2008

I am glad I found the softgels. I had ordered the liquid without knowing the softgels existed. These are much better than the anti-v liquid (which I could not swallow, even mixed in juice, it tasted so bad) and it definitely worked to ward off colds during late winter.

outstanding