Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Better than taking liquid ACV

Posted by Reviewer1701471 on May 25, 2009

While I don't think it is as potent as liquid ACV it is definitely better than having to gulp down the burning liquid ACV. The smell and taste are minimal! I even got my boyfriend to take these and he HATES the smell of vinegar. Overall good product.

Trying Something New

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I heard that apple cider vinegar is good for a few different ailments that affect me. I have inflammation which leads me to experience chronic pain, and I have read in several reviews that this product is supposed to help. Cannot say I have noticed much difference yet. I hear that this is also supposed to help control the intake of fat in the body. I do think that it helps in this respect, though I haven't really been taking this long enough yet. I think I will continue to try this product, and write an update to my review in a month or so.

Almost a year

Posted by 4794702286472056281 on Mar 15, 2013

I am not a diet pill kinda person and wanted to try something more natural so I gave these a shot. I had gained About 10 lbs since moving in with my bf so I started taking these to try to loose some weight. I had tried drinking the liquid vinegar with all kinds of juice And I just couldn't get the hang of it. Since taking these for almost a year now I am up another 5 lbs from when I started taking these. I take about 3-4 with each meal almost religiously. I hope and feel that if my lazy life style is making me gain weight then this is slowing it down some.

Probably helps

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 02, 2013

I keep forgetting to take these before every meal.