Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Better than taking liquid ACV

Posted by Reviewer1701471 From California on May 25, 2009

While I don't think it is as potent as liquid ACV it is definitely better than having to gulp down the burning liquid ACV. The smell and taste are minimal! I even got my boyfriend to take these and he HATES the smell of vinegar. Overall good product.

Trying Something New

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I heard that apple cider vinegar is good for a few different ailments that affect me. I have inflammation which leads me to experience chronic pain, and I have read in several reviews that this product is supposed to help. Cannot say I have noticed much difference yet. I hear that this is also supposed to help control the intake of fat in the body. I do think that it helps in this respect, though I haven't really been taking this long enough yet. I think I will continue to try this product, and write an update to my review in a month or so.

Almost a year

Posted by 4794702286472056281 on Mar 15, 2013

I am not a diet pill kinda person and wanted to try something more natural so I gave these a shot. I had gained About 10 lbs since moving in with my bf so I started taking these to try to loose some weight. I had tried drinking the liquid vinegar with all kinds of juice And I just couldn't get the hang of it. Since taking these for almost a year now I am up another 5 lbs from when I started taking these. I take about 3-4 with each meal almost religiously. I hope and feel that if my lazy life style is making me gain weight then this is slowing it down some.

Probably helps

Posted by DeanaS From New Mexico on Aug 02, 2013

I keep forgetting to take these before every meal.