Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 20, 2011

I like Natural Factors and this formulation of B12 is easier on my system.

Yeah for B-12

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Feb 13, 2011

vegetarians, and folks with tick-borne infections need extra B- 12. Very important. Adjust your dose until you feel it's effects. This product dissolves quickly under the tongue, without an unpleasant taste. I use these on the days I am not getting a B-12 injection. It is a water soluable vitamin, so you dont have to worry about taking too much, unless you cannot sleep, as other reviewers have experienced.So try it!

b 12

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Jan 25, 2011

I find this product easy to chew does not make me feel naucious & is slowly making me feel stronger mentally

High-Quality Product; Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jan 04, 2011

Dissolves easily; decent taste. High MGC count, too, so you only need 1/day.

B12 to Australia

Posted by Reviewer2552113 on Dec 31, 2010

This shipment arrived in good condition and as ordered by post. Took about a week longer than advised probably because of Xmas mail peaks. Very pleased with iHerbs' service and will definitely buy from them again. I particularly appreciated the international buyer information with its country specific detail as I was unable to put all that info together for myself using our government customs websites. (I tried before finding iHerb!)

Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin 1000 mcg.

Posted by Reviewer1656469 on Sep 09, 2010

While the efficacy of this supplement is not yet known (my B12 levels will not be tested until November) the pills do dissolve quickly and the taste is not unpleasant.

B12 on the go

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Sep 05, 2010

Easy way to get B12. Helps keep my energy level in check. Good price. iHerb is the best place to shop. Great customer service and quick delivery.

Nice taste and no fructose

Posted by Reviewer2652279 on Aug 25, 2010

Good product.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer2151776 on Aug 19, 2010

thanks a lot

Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1003253 on May 13, 2010

Cheaper than any I have been able to buy OTC in Brisbane Qld Australia. Suggest a little mint flavour could be added to increase palatabilty

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »