Finally a sublingual B12 without all the sugar and icky flavors!!

Posted by Reviewer2307257 on May 05, 2008

This is a terrific product! I highly recommend it and will definitely order it again! Other sublingual B12's I've tried contain more added sugars and flavors than B12 and made me feel worse. This one disolves quickly without the icky taste and works FAST! The best B12 I've found.

I would buy again

Posted by Reviewer1182571 on Oct 10, 2008

I am calmer and feel a sense of renewed energy

Diabetic peripheral neuropathy help

Posted by Reviewer1857544 on Sep 03, 2009

my husband is taking this in combination with the benfotiamine for diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It surely seems to be doing the trick.

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2038516 on Jan 14, 2009

My mental acuity and energy levels are higher than they've been in a long time. Even the B12 shots I got in the past didn't make me feel this good. I read about this supplement in a magazine and they hit it right on the mark!

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

This is a very good product. I have used others and still needed to get the B12 injections with this product I have stop getting the injections.

fast dissolving

Posted by Reviewer2524833 on Jun 05, 2008

These B-12 tablets dissolve very fast, unlike those I've used in the past. I like the fact that they have no added sweeteners. Thank you iherb for making such a product available at a good price!

Natural factors B12

Posted by Reviewer2531115 on Jan 21, 2009

I'm very happy to have found this product as I can't purchase it here in Australia in this form. It's pleasant to taste and it saves me having to have those horrid injections. I take one each day for my deficiency. Buying was easy and it was here in a very short time. So thank you.

Sublingual B12

Posted by Reviewer2126217 on Mar 28, 2009

I use this product to help alleviate the burning in my legs caused by fibromyalgia. It seems to work for me and I have introduced a neighbor to this product. She is a victim of MS and is willing to give anything a try.

natural factors b12 methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 sublingual tablets

Posted by Reviewer2273913 on Oct 02, 2009

This tastes good, and really works! I got pepped up and felt good with just one. Thanks for having this listed!

blows off all the other remedies for tooth related nerve pain!!

Posted by Reviewer1565372 on Jan 05, 2011

I had excriciating pain (also known as suicide pain) in my molars where fillings had eroded. Over a period of one week I took pain killers even multiple oxycontin (which only worked for 15 mins max), natural remedies to no avail, until I thought of sublingual B12. I continously kept on taking one after another of these tiny pills until pain subsided and then some more until it was gone. Had to repeat a couple of times over the course of few days, never to have that excruciating pain return again so far(almost a year now).