Natural Factors, B12, Methylcobalamin, High Potency, 5000 mcg, 60 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 1-star

I didn't notice any benefits

Posted by NaturalMum From Australia on May 16, 2013

I had read a lot about the benefits of b12 and was really excited to receive this product. However after 6months of using it I haven't noticed any effect. I will point out that I do already take a B supplement so maybe thats already doing the job but as letting B12 dissolve under your tongue is meant to be the best method of absorption after intra-nasal I expected more out of this product but it didn't deliver. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Worthless!!!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 From New York on Aug 28, 2013

Didn't really do anything I didn't notice any changes

Terrible taste

Posted by 5181392672175274093 on Dec 17, 2013

I didn't like the taste of these. In fact I ended up throwing them out. I do wish they tasted better

Hmm

Posted by 5458591451998923075 on Feb 10, 2014

I'd just gotten this product and took it before lunch time. By 1pm, I started feeling kind of dizzy and floaty and a lil stoned. Not sure why but Ive been feeling blurry for 2 hours already ):