B12 Sublingual 5000 mcg

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Feb 04, 2009

Personally I prefer the Jarrow brand of this product but this is certainly a better value for the money.

Don

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Compared to jarrow's B12, this is rather ineffective, not to mention the "sandy" feel to it as it stays in your mouth.

croscarmellose sodium causes problems

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 05, 2015

I liked this at first and then read about the side effects of croscarmellose sodium, so I've changed my review and advise others to do their own research

Posted by Reviewer2300564 on Jul 15, 2010

Small, dissolve quickly. Chalky, bland taste. My teenager not keen on them. We like the way they dissolve very quickly but prefer the taste of the Life extension tabs better

Natural Factors B12

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 06, 2011

Does not give me any noticeable improvement after taking this whereas Solgar & Enzymatic Therapy methylcobalamin give me a noticeable improvement.

Vitamin B-12 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1702696 on Apr 21, 2011

This product has improved my blood test results some what but still have more tablets and testing to go to see if they are making a lot difference. Doctor is pleased with results so far.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2100881 on Aug 12, 2011

My husband has taken Vitamin B12 for several years and find it very helpful.

Taste fine but felt no difference

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Jan 16, 2012

I really wanted to like these and they were fine in terms of taste. I felt no difference after 3 weeks of daily use so I will try a different type of B-12. I have had better luck with other B-12 supplements in the past.

A review...

Posted by 4932279908374186255 on Nov 05, 2012

Excellent oral administration treatment. More energized and coherent.

Effective, but had reactions after a while.

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on May 11, 2014

Been taking this for a couple of weeks now. Slight increase in concentration, decrease depression and a fairly considerable decrease in appetite. I am actually eating appropriate potions now without feeling so hungry all the time. I started taking this to help with my severe depression. I'd really recommend them. Update: Been roughly a month since I started to take them and I'm having severe anxiety-like panic attacks and breathlessness, which I narrowed down to these. 5000 mcg per day turned out to be overboard for me and will cut my dosage down quite considerably. If you are quite sensitive to supplements please be careful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »